• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quantity Controller 5.1

nouck

Hi Linda,

I have installed the mod. Great! :-)

Int product_info when clicking on the mouse.

List Price: $85.00

price:$64.95

Savings of: $20.05

After Mail-in Rebate: $10.00

Save After Rebate: $75.00

rebate is $10.00, should save after rebate be $54.95?

When clicking the right arrow in the mail in rebate box, it shows this:

Price: $64.95

After Rebate: $10.00

Is that correct? after rebate should still be 54.95?

also, when I goto check out, i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_content_type() in C:testcatalogincludesclassesorder.php on line 135

and line 135 reads:

$this->content_type = $cart->get_content_type();

I am using the lastest snapshot.

Thanks.

Nouck

The savings on the Rebate is defined in one of the language files to say should the savings be taken off the List or Price or Special

Also, is your Rebate $10 or is your Rebate making the price $10?

There are two ways to use rebates. I think I put in a switch in there if your products_price_rebate is the actual price after the rebate or if that is the rebate value. I'd have to go back through the code on that to be sure ... :shock:

As to the other error you are getting on checkout, I am not sure.

I don't recall doing anything there to produce it.

I reinstall the snapshot, everything works fine again.

But as soon as I start to copy the files to it folders. Now I get this error message. When entering the email and password in the box.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: validate_password() in C:testcataloglogin.php on line 26

I know the password is correct.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Nouck

• 2 months later...
also, when I goto check out, i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_content_type() in C:testcatalogincludesclassesorder.php on line 135

and line 135 reads:

$this->content_type = $cart->get_content_type();

I am getting the same error and can't find how to correct it. How did you correct this error?

Linda,

I am using this contribution (well the discount bit) , all discount prices are rounded down to the nearest ?.

If a product price is say ?9.90 , and i offer a price of ?8.50 for 5+ quantity, it rounds the price down to ?8.00.

Have i made an installation error somewhere along the line (very possible:))

Cheers

Matt

www.consoleplus.co.uk

Is the discount part of this contribution available separately? I want to be able to show list price, our price & savings on a site. The site has quite a few modifications to it though, so I don't particularly want to update all the files that are used by the seperate parts of this rather comprehensive contribution.

Hopefully the next version I have coming out will have things easier to define in the Admin and be less cumbersom to install.

Most features that you may not want to use have toggle switches to turn them off in the language files.

Check the definitions in the table for the discount prices.

There was an error in the documentation and the prices should be 15,4

Are all these definitions to be changed from int(6) to decimal(15,4)?

ALTER TABLE products ADD products_discount1 int(6) NOT NULL Default "0" AFTER products_price_rebate;

ALTER TABLE products ADD products_discount2 int(6) NOT NULL Default "0" AFTER products_discount1;

ALTER TABLE products ADD products_discount3 int(6) NOT NULL Default "0" AFTER products_discount2;

ALTER TABLE products ADD products_discount4 int(6) NOT NULL Default "0" AFTER products_discount3;

ALTER TABLE products ADD products_discount1_qty int(6) NOT NULL Default "0" AFTER products_discount4;

ALTER TABLE products ADD products_discount2_qty int(6) NOT NULL Default "0" AFTER products_discount1_qty;

ALTER TABLE products ADD products_discount3_qty int(6) NOT NULL Default "0" AFTER products_discount2_qty;

ALTER TABLE products ADD products_discount4_qty int(6) NOT NULL Default "0" AFTER products_discount3_qty;

Thanks-

No ... I sort of forgot to write the IF statement for disabling that one on the product_info.php ...

I put in half the code but not the other half.

You could just comment that out.

No ... I sort of forgot to write the IF statement for disabling that one on the product_info.php ...

I put in half the code but not the other half.

You could just comment that out.

Where do I find the code to comment out?

Well ... as it appears on the products_info.php I would start there.

Since it is down near the submit button, I would go down there to see what is being shown.

Then, just comment it out or change when it appears or what have you so that if you want it later you just remove the comment //

Well ... as it appears on the products_info.php I would start there.

Since it is down near the submit button, I would go down there to see what is being shown.

Then, just comment it out or change when it appears or what have you so that if you want it later you just remove the comment //

Thanks! It's the little things...

• 1 year later...

Hello Linda and... everyone,

I have installed this contribution and it is great! Just what I need because we sell in quantities. The feature to put the minimum quantity allowed in the Add Quantity to Cart is excellent.

Now my problem, it is not a contribution problem, but it is more eye catching to the customer to display the end quantity price (products_discount4) and not the list price. I have tried for days to do that, but I don't know too much php and I can't get it.

The idea could be to display the lower price in:

1- category listing

2- product listing

3- featured products

4- new products

5- all products

I know that last price is identified in the table by p.products_discount4, but I can't get it to work.

Could you please, or someone, give some ideas to what string look for and how to change. I'm sure most people using this contr will love the idea to display the lower price.

You can take a look here:

http://www.actionprintinginc.com/store/index.php?cPath=41

I appreciate any help.

thanks

far

• 1 year later...

Hi, if someone gets a chance, it would be really awesome if the rebates section of this contrib was isolated into an install since there isnt currently a contribution for rebates. I would delve into it myself, but since I am not familiar with this contrib and actually have other contribs to work out in my store before launch, i dont have time.

But seriously, it would be an Awesome contribution to the community...

Chris :thumbsup: