• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hosted Product Images

DriWashSolutions

Is it possible for OSC to use product images that reside on a site other than mine? I have a supplier with thousands of images, and rather than DL them all, I'd like OSC to use a complete URL for the images.

The catch is that some of my products will use images hosted on my site, while others I'd just like to supply a URL for.

Can this be done?

John Skurka

it will show that there are unsecure items on your page, which you probably dont want.. it IS possible, but not ideal.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

ask your distrubutor for a cd with all of the products on it. preferably in .csv format. Then you can use easy populate contribution to add all of your products

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Archived