• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

google checkout vat not adding

thefrog666

hi - my site www.office-web.co.uk

i've installed google checkout and all seems well - except it's not adding the vat on my products.

i am vat registered, and need this to work! i've tried it in both sandbox and production and in both vat still shows as 0.

any help appreciated.

thanks,

Daniel

Hi Daniel...

What contrib are you using because I am having the same problem!!

Ive noticed that you got it working now and was wondering how you did it?

I have tried 3 different google checkout contribs and non seem to work....

Also I have got installed the google checkout from google themselves but keep getting:

* There are multiple shipping options selected and they use different shipping tax tables or some dont use tax tables

How did you overcome this?

Thanks

hi - my site www.office-web.co.uk

i've installed google checkout and all seems well - except it's not adding the vat on my products.

i am vat registered, and need this to work! i've tried it in both sandbox and production and in both vat still shows as 0.

any help appreciated.

thanks,

Daniel

Right ive got Google Checkout IPN working in the modules and it is now calculating shipping, VAT etc correctly....

Has anyone from the UK got the contrib from google themselves working correctly?

I want to add this aswell, so it adds a button to the shopping cart etc as per their complience, but I get:

* There are multiple shipping options selected and they use different shipping tax tables or some dont use tax tables

I have done the shipping generator so it pulls the shipping modules I have and I have placed the PHP code it generates in the shipping_methods.php files, but it just wont work, and im pulling my hair out lol!!

Any suggestions people?

Thanks