• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ugly Pics

cypher1919

Is there anything I can tweak to make my pics come out looking better? I've started putting products in and noticed my images are really grainy, and I can't have that. How my products look is a major factor in my business. As always, any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Nothing Difficult is ever easy.

Roadmap 4 Newbies

Paypal Standard Setup

Toolbox: Gimp, DreamweaverCS3, Bluefish, kwrite, Konsole, ImageMagick, personal shell scripts, Eclipse, and Amarok(tunes produce better code)

There are 10 types of ppl in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I code. Thats all I do. Morning, noon, and night. I dream in hexadecimal.

Is there anything I can tweak to make my pics come out looking better? I've started putting products in and noticed my images are really grainy, and I can't have that. How my products look is a major factor in my business. As always, any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Do the originals look grainy?

Do the originals look grainy?

No. Not on my end. Even on my temp site @localhost (temp site was made in DreamWeaverCS3 b4 I started with OSC), they look like they're supposed to. I tried to upload thumbs, instead, but they look worse in OSC than the originals. I've included a Screenshot to show what I mean.

badpic.jpg

Roadmap 4 Newbies

Paypal Standard Setup

Toolbox: Gimp, DreamweaverCS3, Bluefish, kwrite, Konsole, ImageMagick, personal shell scripts, Eclipse, and Amarok(tunes produce better code)

There are 10 types of ppl in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Really?

Roadmap 4 Newbies

Paypal Standard Setup