Sign in to follow this  
zdat

Help with IPN edit

I installed PWA 2.0g, but I don't have the original changes for the IPN module, so I can't replace anything. I searched back through at least 15 versions of PWA, all the way back to the beginning but can't find mention of IPN.

What needs to be added to paypal_ipn.php, and where does it go?? I'm not using a Tracking addon. THANKS.

Here's what I have from 2.0g.

######################PAY_PAL IPN/TRACKING######################
in catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php --- This is part of PayPal IPN contribution, so if you don't have PayPal IPN contribution installed you don't need to do this step. THis step MAY also require Package Tracking Contribution.

[color="#FF0000"]***FIND:
                   // PWA BOF
                  (($customer_id == 0)? '' : EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' ."<a HREF='" . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $insert_id, 'SSL', false) . "'>" . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $insert_id, 'SSL', false) . "</a>\n") .
                   // PWA EOF[/color]
***REPLACE WITH:
                  (($order->customer['is_dummy_account'])? '' : EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' ."<a HREF='" . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $insert_id, 'SSL', false) . "'>" . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $insert_id, 'SSL', false) . "</a>\n") .