• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Checkout Not adding Flat Rate Shipping

urban3k

Hi all,

My google Checkout is working perfectly everywhere exept it just isn't adding my Flat Rate shipping.

Is there anyway to add it manually or doesn anyone know whats wrong because its working fine with PayPal.

Any Help is appreciated, Thanks!

If its with paypal then Your shipping setting on paypal profile states that paypal should calculate shipping and over ride any value passed.

For google it takes flat rate.Did YOu generate a shipping file as per goggle contrib.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Are you talking about googleshipping.php(found in gc/library) becuase other than that I cannot think of any other shipping files which relate to Google checkout and the installation instructions didn't mention anything else also.

Thanks for taking the time out to help me.

respond Soon

I posted there but nothing

Ironically, I've just run into the same problem. I have everything with Google Checkout working perfectly except for the flat-rate shipping. It never gets added to the GC order total.

There were some posts in the official support thread about a "shipping module generator" that apparently writes code that needs to be used within the site, but I haven't been able to find any solid information on what that is or how to use it.

-Dan

Can you tell me if it works

I have not been able to figure out how to use the shipping generator module. I found some vague instructions and tried following them, but I get errors that I do not know how to fix.

Frankly, I'm starting to look at other shopping cart solutions because this is so frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...