• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Modify Additional Images product_info.php code

meanrabbit

I have been trying to find a graceful way of using a larger image for the main product pic

with 'Additional Image Contribution' code below (or another way?) on the product page instead of

pulling the $small_image for the main product image, I would like to display the medium size image

(or a 200x275px image) through the Image configuration through admin using that setting to set size

Or really anyway possibe -even hard coded into the code below

I tried changing every variable below, and could not fiqure it out

// Light Box J Query with ultra Pics 2.08 Add on BOF

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

// Light Box J Query with ultra Pics 2.08 Add on EOF

<!-- Light Box J Query with ultra Pics 2.08 Add on BOF -->

<?php

$small_image = $product_info['products_image'];

$popup_image = $product_info['products_image_med'];

if ($popup_image == '')

$popup_image = $small_image;

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $popup_image) . '" target="_blank" rel="prettyOverlay[gallery]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $small_image, $product_info['products_name'], ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_WIDTH, ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="1" vspace="1"') . '<br/>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>';

?>

<!-- Light Box J Query with ultra Pics 2.08 Add on BOF -->

HELLLLLLP! :)

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have the same problem. Anybody have a solution yet?

HI Friends,this is enri here..

I have to study whole code of OScommerce..but m able to understand just left_column ,right column.php

Can u tell me how should i start so that i can understand whole code??Is there any specific website for that??

Thanks...