• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payflow Credit Card Error!: The first four digits of the number entered are If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.

aboyz

Hi,

I'm getting the following error on my oscommerce store. I searched the forum and I have some post related to this issues. But my issues is that this issues only happen once every other day or so. Not so often. But I think i'm loosing sales on this. Customer can check out find like I says, but this only happen some time. I cannot seem to find out a pattern for this or duplicate the error on my own. Was hoping something actually find out the cause of this. One thing I find out is when that error appear. If you re entering it for the second time or 3rd time it will go thru. So is it an issues with payflow? or oscommerce bug?

thanks

Payflow Credit Card Error!: The first four digits of the number entered are If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.

Hi,

I'm getting the following error on my oscommerce store. I searched the forum and I have some post related to this issues. But my issues is that this issues only happen once every other day or so. Not so often. But I think i'm loosing sales on this. Customer can check out find like I says, but this only happen some time. I cannot seem to find out a pattern for this or duplicate the error on my own. Was hoping something actually find out the cause of this. One thing I find out is when that error appear. If you re entering it for the second time or 3rd time it will go thru. So is it an issues with payflow? or oscommerce bug?

thanks

Anyone got an answer to this??