Sign in to follow this  
glennmuk

Categories - change to a UL list? Is it possible

hi there

i have been trying to figure out how to change the basic layout of the categories infobox from the current 'a href link and BR' to break them out.

i would like to change into a list so I can control it better with CSS. I know it is possible because I have seen it in sample sites but I just can't figure out how to do it....

Any help or know where the contribution/add-on is?

Thanks

Glenn

hi there

i have been trying to figure out how to change the basic layout of the categories infobox from the current 'a href link and BR' to break them out.

i would like to change into a list so I can control it better with CSS. I know it is possible because I have seen it in sample sites but I just can't figure out how to do it....

Thanks

Glenn

There are several in the add-ons section..just browse around there

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4201

I'm playing around with this now.. Using it with STS, actually.. Trying to figure out how to get IE to play nice, now.. *sigh* God I hate IE...

XenoPhage