• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Expiration Date error

rztv

Using Authorize.net AIM Module - seems clean until confirmation page SUBMIT - then, regarless of what expiration date is entered, returns to Payment page with "Credit Card Error" !

The expiry date entered for the credit card is invalid.<br>Please check the date and try again.

Happens in Test and Live modes.

Order Confirmation page looks fine - all info properly displayed - including "valid" expiration date.

Click SUBMIT and error show up.

Any ideas?

Hello,

Have you tried capturing the information sent back from Authorize.net and looking at it?

RookuhShay

Never sends info to Authorize.net. Kicks out error "Credit Card Error!

The expiry date entered for the credit card is invalid.<br>Please check the date and try again. "

has to be bad file.... cc_validation.php would be my guess, but I can't find anything wrong with it.

Any other ideas?

Never sends info to Authorize.net. Kicks out error "Credit Card Error!

The expiry date entered for the credit card is invalid.<br>Please check the date and try again. "

has to be bad file.... cc_validation.php would be my guess, but I can't find anything wrong with it.

Not posting to database either.

Any other ideas?

Try uninstalling the module from Oscommerce. Download the original authorizenet_cc_aim.php when you first installed Oscommerce overwriting the authorizenet_cc_aim.php on the server and reinstalled it.

I ran into a simular situation, this cured it.

RookuhShay

Try uninstalling the module from Oscommerce. Download the original authorizenet_cc_aim.php when you first installed Oscommerce overwriting the authorizenet_cc_aim.php on the server and reinstalled it.

I ran into a simular situation, this cured it.

RookuhShay

That didn't do it. removed that file and replaced all edited files with originals. Then re-installed and same issue. CC.php works - doesn't return error, but athorizenet_cc_aim.php does. Have compared files, can't see where issue is.

I think it has to be in checkout_process.php If I read this code right, that's where it validates cc_expires, and then passes along to next process.

If you have any other idea, please let me know.

All this stems from cc.php not storing expiration date in database. Used to work and encrypted date, but not in latest version of cc.php.

Thanks,

RZ

• 1 month later...