• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Any help would be appreciated

GLWalker

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELP, I've got the same problem too, must be a very common issue, can some expert quicly say where all these sites are going to?

:blink:

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Did you look under the couch?

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

I cant seem to find my website. Can someone tell me how too? Quickly too. Its urgent. Help oh help. NOW!!!

Any help would be appreciated

I have exactly the same problem. I looked everywhere for mine, I remember that I left it in my desk drawer, but someone moved it and put in in my pocket and I was sitting on it all the time. Do you think that I may have been hacked?

I have exactly the same problem. I looked everywhere for mine, I remember that I left it in my desk drawer, but someone moved it and put in in my pocket and I was sitting on it all the time. Do you think that I may have been hacked?

Although it is a waist of space and time it did make me laugh!!!

If this is a joke it is a very good one. If one posted this because one has a problem...... Hm,..... Then this is completely wrong forum to ask this question. You know what I mean.

Yes, you must be really hacked!!

I`ve been following the trail & I think mine may have run to the walled garden, wish I could follow!!

:D

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

I cant seem to find my website.

Sounds like you have used the new <invisible> tag that was introduced in xHTML 5.0.

To fix this open up /includes/header.php and remove:

<invisible>

Open up /includes/footer.php and remove:

</invisible>

Did that fix it up?

Although it is a waist of space and time it did make me laugh!!!

If this is a joke it is a very good one. If one posted this because one has a problem...... Hm,..... Then this is completely wrong forum to ask this question. You know what I mean.

It may be a waste of space, but it is no worse than some of requests that are real ones.

Sounds like you have used the new <invisible> tag that was introduced in xHTML 5.0.

To fix this open up /includes/header.php and remove:

<invisible>

Open up /includes/footer.php and remove:

</invisible>

Did that fix it up?

I downloaded a free template that uses the most recent osc version, don't remember where from, and it says osCommerce 2.2-MS1. If it is number one, it has to be the best version. I could not find the code you said, but it did have

<hidden>

Is this what you mean?

fyi: i happen to run a charity to host all sites that now one claims ownership. so you may want to drop by to see if yours is there.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

Coopco - <hidden> was deprecated in favour of <invisible>. I think this was in xHTML4.3 though don't quote me on that.

So your template needs to be updated really.

Helps?

Thanks Burt, will update straight away. How do you change the date?

Thanks Burt, will update straight away. How do you change the date?

Type in

Aug 23, 2008 10:17 am

save and upload the file. Then type in

Aug 23, 2008 10:18 am

save and upload the file. I have a one minute egg timer I turn over to keep things accurate one my site. :blush:

I won't ever loose my web site. I printed out a copy on my HP Laser Jet and keep it in a safe place. :rolleyes: I also printed out pictures of it at the local Walmart (40 wallet size photos for $10). That way if I am out and someone wants to see it I just give them a picture. Great way to market the site.

So if you really lost your web site and if you had a picture of it you could post signs around your area saying "LOST WEB SITE" and a picture of it along with your phone number. That might help get it back, maybe even offer a reward.

Type in
Aug 23, 2008 10:17 am

save and upload the file. Then type in

Aug 23, 2008 10:18 am

save and upload the file. I have a one minute egg timer I turn over to keep things accurate one my site. :blush:

I won't ever loose my web site. I printed out a copy on my HP Laser Jet and keep it in a safe place. :rolleyes: I also printed out pictures of it at the local Walmart (40 wallet size photos for $10). That way if I am out and someone wants to see it I just give them a picture. Great way to market the site.

So if you really lost your web site and if you had a picture of it you could post signs around your area saying "LOST WEB SITE" and a picture of it along with your phone number. That might help get it back, maybe even offer a reward.

I can even look in Gemrocks Lost Web Site Charity Home, but since I now have it microchipped, I can use Google Earth to find it so it should no longer be a problem. I might even get it desexed so it won't go wandering off when I turn the computer off.

Thanks for the tip about updating, but since I have the server timezone mod installed, should I type in GMT time or GMT +10 time.

I found it, but unfortunately, it looks like Ive been hacked! I looked under the CPU and it was all ground up into orange PHP dust. How can I put it back together and get it running?

I havent been indexed or made any sales yet, but I know I am loosing money now! I really could use someone to put it back together again, I wont be willing to pay anything, but I really would appreciate the help.

And I also want it where it can never be hacked again, so I need someone to go in weekly and update security to match the newest threats. Its much better if you will help becuase I cant be responsible. And the thousands of customers Im going to get tommorrow really do depend on whatever you can do.

It would also be nice if someone could show me how to upgrade it from DOS.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

I found it, but unfortunately, it looks like Ive been hacked! I looked under the CPU and it was all ground up into orange PHP dust. How can I put it back together and get it running?

I havent been indexed or made any sales yet, but I know I am loosing money now! I really could use someone to put it back together again, I wont be willing to pay anything, but I really would appreciate the help.

And I also want it where it can never be hacked again, so I need someone to go in weekly and update security to match the newest threats. Its much better if you will help becuase I cant be responsible. And the thousands of customers Im going to get tommorrow really do depend on whatever you can do.

It would also be nice if someone could show me how to upgrade it from DOS.

What version is your DOS? I got version 6.22 from a guy at the market and he said it is the latest OS to come out. If you have that, you should not need to upgrade.

I read somewhere that if you add water to the orange PHP dust, you will end up with a brand new computer. It works everytime.

Wish I could help with the indexing, but my wordstar is corrupted and no longer works (damn hackers). Maybe you could just write your index down, and if you need to put it back in, just wave the list at the monitor while expressing an incantation of expletive deleteds.

Ahhh yesssss..... Wordstar and DOS 6.22... That brings back fond memories....

:rolleyes:

My site went down once.

It was dry muffler bearings in the server.

They added some dehydrated water and it's been up ever since....

B)

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I downloaded Cre-Bloated and I want to upgrade it to OSCmin, but I have ZenShop installed. Do I need to change the permissions on my stylesheet.css file in order for this to work?

Also, why can't I open my shop in Windows Explorer? I lost my internet connection and I still can't upload any files. Is this a .htacees issue?

I tried Burt's solution above and now I can't see my Google page rankings. Great! :angry: Are they still there or are they just invisiable? Is this a FireFox issue? :blink:

Why isn't there a contribution to fix this already???

:lol:

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

What version is your DOS? I got version 6.22 from a guy at the market and he said it is the latest OS to come out. If you have that, you should not need to upgrade.

:lol: :lol: Thanks Coop. I damn near fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

Sorry to bump.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax

The fix you posted isn't in my template. Where should I look. Can someone help asap!

And whay are all my prices ZERO?????

:unsure:

Is that because of an infestation of the "free bug" or what????

I've been told it's been known to infest e-commerce sites and eat all the prices down to Zero!!!

Do I still have to ship things if the people buy them when the prices are ZERO?

Can I get the guys at the server to call the exterminator to get rid of them?

:huh:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Ahhh yesssss..... Wordstar and DOS 6.22... That brings back fond memories....

:rolleyes:

My site went down once.

It was dry muffler bearings in the server.

They added some dehydrated water and it's been up ever since....

B)

Just as well they didn't use rehydrated water, it is extremely toxic unless it is dilututed with whiskey.

:lol: :lol: Thanks Coop. I damn near fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

Sorry to bump.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax

The fix you posted isn't in my template. Where should I look. Can someone help asap!

That is just a backwards compatiblity issue. It happens when your webhost upgrades to LQSYM versions above 4. PHP does not have the same backwards compatiblity issues.

Try googling for

xatnys LQS ruoy ni rorre na evah ouY - 4601

If Brian upgrades to a mirrored server, wouldn't it fix the backwards compatiblity issues?

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

If Brian upgrades to a mirrored server, wouldn't it fix the backwards compatiblity issues?

On reflection, that could be the best option. I will look into the mirrored server option and I will let you know what I see.

Archived