• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback Please.

TracyH

i dont like the fact that you just minimised the powered by osc..

the other thing is that you have a image that cant dishplay

and one other thing you have wrote in black on a black background.

I like the top bit/logo and the background, looks very professional and in keeping with the product.

The rest just doesn't work .. did someone else do it? hurts the eyes.

Top Logo - great.

Rest - shite - one of the worst templates available.

Make your own design in the style of your logo.

Unfortunately using a template was all I can do. I dont know enough about it to make my own. Yes I did the top logo myself and changed the background. The Ring of Fire banner at the bottom was just imported html and that is where the black text came from. I like the rounded boxes and such but have not figured out how to change it. Keep in mind that I had never even heard of oscommerce a couple weeks ago and I have never done any website work. I am the newest of the noobs :(. I need help from a professional, any legit pros around here that do freelance?

• 2 weeks later...

Did you buy that template or was it a free one? There's all kinds of thing you can do to get the rest of your site in line with your header, but we're kind of stuck not knowing what you are willing to do in terms of that template. Are you willing to dump it? Burt's right. You could have a great look based on your header.

I like the fire background because I think it goes with your product, but you could make it less hard on the eyes by widening your store to 955. Also, there's no meta tag descriptions or keywords. That will hurt you.

You have no SSL and you only have one language and one currency so there's no need for those boxes.

Also, you've got the default osc icons. Find some better ones because they really don't go well with your website.

• 1 year later...

Archived