• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OneTouch Online Purchasing

Hi,

I'm Eli and I'm head of marketing for OneTouch Online Purchasing. We've just launched our revolutionary new payment processing alternative product and we've released an Oscommerce module to go along with our release.

OneTouch Online Purchasing is a new payment service that allows merchants to accept payments from any cable company, mobile phone provider, internet service provider, bank or prepaid card that OneTouch Online Purchasing has in its network of billers.

With this module, your customers won't need to worry about entering their credit card information online ever again. OneTouch is best used along with other payment methods to give your customers the broadest choice possible of payment.

We created this module to fully work with the OneTouch system. OneTouch is still working to build its global network of billing providers, but since we just officially launched our service a couple of weeks ago, I figured it was a good time to release this module as well.

If you have any questions or problems, post a message here. I'll do my best to help you out. You can download the package from here: addons.oscommerce.com/info/6171

Thanks,

Eli

Edited by Jan Zonjee

I want to know how to fill in the activation form, there are some things i do not understand.

Is there a possibilty for an example or something.

Next i want to know what it will cost me after the trial period. There is no price list on your site.

Also i want to know, if i do use this module can i stop anytime i want.

Which part of the activation form is confusing? I'm happy to walk you through it and help you out. I'll email you offline.

There is no cost after the trial period, OneTouch is free to use. There are no monthly fees and no service charges. Simply put, if you never make a sale through OneTouch, you don’t owe us anything. For each sale you do make, we have a 77% payout meaning you keep 77 cents on each dollar spent. When compared with other telco billing providers, we’re one of the cheapest around.

And yes, if you aren't happy with the module you can stop at any time.

I want to know how to fill in the activation form, there are some things i do not understand.

Is there a possibilty for an example or something.

Next i want to know what it will cost me after the trial period. There is no price list on your site.

Also i want to know, if i do use this module can i stop anytime i want.

• 1 month later...

Eli, question on your contribution? Haven't installed yet. Very interested.

I just want them to be able to pay by Bank, no option for cell, cable, phone, only bank.

Are we able to choose if they can pay by cell, cable, phone &/or bank?

Approx how long will it take to receive funds from a customer making a payment via their bank account?

Thanks