• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Manual Order Maker

lildog

BUMP

Any help still appreciated on this subject. When I create a new order all of the fields are populated correctly but when I click save, the fields are not filled in the edit order section. An existing order is filled correctly when editing it.

Regards Andy

ASE Awards

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I have been using this add on for quite a while now. I really do like it, but I have been having a minor issue since day one, that I did ask in here earlier, but still have not fixed the problem. It isn't a big issue just is time consuming. I installed everything step by step (or atleast I thought I did) but when I choose the customer from the drop down list in create_order.php and hit save, the customer information does not populate on the edit_orders.php page. Just blank fields, which I have to manually enter the customer info into the fields to continue. If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it!

• 1 month later...

Hello, on the create_order.php page, I select an existing customer from the pull down menu and it logs me out of admin. When I re-login, the information for the customer that I chose is filled in. Can you tell me how to fix whatever is logging me out. This is the section of code I am referring to in create_order.php

<?php if ($customer_count > 0){ ?>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main" valign="top"><input name="handle_customer" id="existing_customer" value="existing" type="radio" checked="checked" onClick="selectExisting();" /></td>
                   <td class="main" valign="top"><label for="existing_customer" style="cursor:pointer;"><?php echo CREATE_ORDER_TEXT_EXISTING_CUST; ?></label></td>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main" valign="top"></td>
                   <td class="main" valign="top">
                   <?php
                   echo "<form action=\"$PHP_SELF\" method=\"GET\" name=\"cust_select\" id=\"cust_select\">\n";
                   echo tep_hide_session_id();
                   echo "<table border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\">\n";
                   echo "<tr>\n";
                   echo "<td>$SelectCustomerBox</td>\n";
                   echo "<td> <input type=\"submit\" value=\"" . BUTTON_SUBMIT . "\" name=\"cust_select_button\" id=\"cust_select_button\"></td>\n";
                   echo "</tr>\n";
                   echo "</table>\n";
                   echo "</form>\n";
                   ?>	

Edited by steffanih

• 6 months later...

Hi guys,

I was looking forward into using this contrib, however I´m stuck with this error upon opening the create_order.php:

Existing Customer Account

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_hide_session_id() in/hermes/webxxx/bxxx/pow.x/htdocs/store/admin/create_order.phpon line 171

I managed to sort out the error by removing all three instances of tep_hide_session_id(); but I´m sure that is not the correct workaround for this..

Thanks for any comments! I´m using OsC 2.2MS2

Edited by cszita

• 1 month later...

can any one help

i can choose the customer then when i click save i get

Warning: require_once(includes/functions/password_funcs.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXX/public_html/shopping/admin/create_order_process.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions/password_funcs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/XXX/public_html/shopping/admin/create_order_process.php on line 14

please any help would be appreciated

Hi mafiouso, have you been able to fix this? I'm having the same problem, and I couldn't find a solution in any replies

If anyone could help, that would be grand! :D

Cheers, Curt.

Edited by croth

• 3 months later...

Hello,

i installed order maker and it worked.

butt when i want to add a product an fill in the searchbox, it does not filter.

I get the whole list of products.

has anybody an idea how to solve this?

Thank you

regards

Twindaddy

• 7 months later...

I installed this contribution after Order Editor and had a similar problem to a number of others. Upon creating a customer or selecting an existing customer and clicking on "Save" on the create_order.php page I would be taken to the create_order_process.php page which was blank.

The fix in my case was to copy the password_funcs.php page from includes/functions/ to admin/includes/functions/

All works!

You will never learn if you don't try. And boy am I trying....!