• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Manual Order Maker

lildog

hi there,

i've installed the manual order maker 1.5.8a -> i already had order editor installed -> i have also checked and altered like it said in the manual order maker combatibillity.txt file

now i have got the following problem:

when i choose create order -> i can select a customer (or create a new one..) but when i hit the save button i get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_address_format_id() in /homepages/35/d13381217/htdocs/catalog/yr45tsnmo/create_order_process.php on line 46

here is line 46 of my create_order_process.php:

$format_id = tep_get_address_format_id($country_id);

i am really totally clueless and would be really happy if someone has advise....

cheers, tom :rolleyes:

Edited by tomisa

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update Guide to ManualOrderMaker, update from v1.5.8 to v1.5.8a

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

in catalog\admin\create_order_process.php near line 42

FIND

$format_id = "1";

REPLASE with

$format_id = tep_get_address_format_id($country_id);

I have downgrade this solution and now it works.

Bye

Mathias

hi mathias,

thanks for the hint - i did the same and it's running now - best regards, tom

Looks like RusNN made the mistake of uploading before posting. Always best to discuss before uploading. I could have told him the fix was bad and avoided this problem. His mistake is that the missing function he used only exists in the public side of the shop. To complete his fix you would need to copy the function "tep_get_address_format_id" from catalog/includes/functions/general.php to catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

Edited by surfalot

Yeah.. That was happen when no tests on vanilla shop.

Too many changes made. Simply forgot that the tep_get_address_format_id function is not present in admin side. I add it early for my needs. You should do it too.

Now I'am watching the topic.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I've been using this for years and it has always annoyed me when customers have more than one address in their address book but you cannot choose the non default address when creating the order.

I then found this contribution http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6323 which allows me to add addresses to customers accounts and also change the default address. Great I thought, now that I can change the default address, that will be the one picked automatically when creating an order manually. But I was wrong, the original or first address is always the one chosen regardless of whether it is the default or not.

Can anyone help with this? How is the address chosen by manual order maker? Is it possible to get it to chose the default address rather than the first address?

I hope that makes sense?

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

can any one help

i can choose the customer then when i click save i get

Warning: require_once(includes/functions/password_funcs.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXX/public_html/shopping/admin/create_order_process.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions/password_funcs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/XXX/public_html/shopping/admin/create_order_process.php on line 14

please any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like RusNN made the mistake of uploading before posting. Always best to discuss before uploading. I could have told him the fix was bad and avoided this problem. His mistake is that the missing function he used only exists in the public side of the shop. To complete his fix you would need to copy the function "tep_get_address_format_id" from catalog/includes/functions/general.php to catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

Hi all,

Can I just ask the situation regarding which version needs downloading here? I made my own error by installing v1.5.8a without reading this thread first, but I have just DiffMerged the files from both the v1.5.8a and v1.5.8 files and I could see no difference.

After installation of v1.5.8a, I had experienced a possibly unrelated problem after adding an order and clicking SAVE, where I was presented with a blank page when it tried to load the create_order_process.php page. So, I thought would apply the $format_id = tep_get_address_format_id($country_id); line to see if that worked, and it did actually fix the problem, so I was correctly but I then ran into another error when trying to send an email confirmation:

1146 - Table 'xxxxx-x-xxx-xxx.eorder_text' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM eorder_text where eorder_text_id = '1' and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

This appears to have been fixed by running:

CREATE TABLE eorder_text (

eorder_text_id TINYINT( 3 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

language_id TINYINT( 3 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',

eorder_text_one TEXT,

PRIMARY KEY ( eorder_text_id, language_id )

)

Can I just ask which route I need to go before trying the install on my live site? It all seems to be working now, but there does seem some conflict of opinions.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Hi, have been looking for a 1146 - Table 'xxxxx-x-xxx-xxx.eorder_text' doesn't exist fix, tried this today, got a other error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_add_base_ref() in /domain/catalog/admin/edit_orders_ajax.php on line 1144

I think the issues above came from version 5.0.9 or, possibly, 5.0.8. I have 5.0.7 installed and there are no "eorder_text" table and function tep_add_base_ref() in edit_orders_ajax.php.

He-he... I was right. The eorder_text is coming from this contribution http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3115. Automatic support is not "really" automatic. If you want to have latest version of Order Editor you now should have all described in versions 5.0.8-5.0.9 plugins installed.

I think the tep_add_base_ref() is something similar.

Hi, made a smal fix for my self.

Line 1144, added // like this.

// picture mode

// $email_order = tep_add_base_ref($email_order);

It now works.

Dont have

- shipping label pdf http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2803

- google maps + direction http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6888

- pdf invoice admin 1.6.2 http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3027

- Send Html Email installed http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1091

installed, and maybe thats the reason. But dont want them installed.

I have installed the new files, made the changes in the existing files and updated the sql database but when I go into my admin and click on 'Create Order' it gives me a "Internal Server Error"?? I have checked my files and the create_order.php is in the admin folder?

What is going on? What am I missing? Please help!?

Thanks in advance!

I have installed the new files, made the changes in the existing files and updated the sql database but when I go into my admin and click on 'Create Order' it gives me a "Internal Server Error"?? I have checked my files and the create_order.php is in the admin folder?

What is going on? What am I missing? Please help!?

Thanks in advance!

What are the new files? What version do you using?

What are the new files? What version do you using?

I am using osCommerce RC2a and I downloaded the 1.5.8a of the Manual Order Maker. I have gone over the install at least 5 times and I can't see what I am missing. The buttons are all in the back-office, but when they are clicked I get an internal server error?

These are the files I have added from the addon:

catalog/admin/create_order.php

catalog/admin/create_order_process.php

catalog/admin/includes/form_check.js.php

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/create_order.php

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/create_order_process.php

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_add_article.gif

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_create_order.gif

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_new_order.gif

catalog/admin/includes/modules/create_order_details.php

Thanks!

Edited by DScrapDesigner

Please, check that you have tep_get_address_format_id(); function in your admin/includes/functions/general.php file. If not, find this function in catalog/includes/functions/general.php, copy it and paste into admin side.

Or reverse back to 1.5.8 version by changing line 46 of create_order_process.php to

$format_id = 1;

But definitely there is other error...

Please, check that you have tep_get_address_format_id(); function in your admin/includes/functions/general.php file. If not, find this function in catalog/includes/functions/general.php, copy it and paste into admin side.

Or reverse back to 1.5.8 version by changing line 46 of create_order_process.php to

$format_id = 1;

But definitely there is other error...

I tried both those fixes and still can't figure out why I am getting the error page? I opened the create_order.sql in text wrangler and it has only 1 line in it. Is that correct? Also, it says in the instructions if we think we need more than 15 characters for the admin, that I should increase this amount... Sorry, I am new and do not totally understand what that means? Could that be causing the error if I need more characters?

Thanks!

I tried both those fixes and still can't figure out why I am getting the error page? I opened the create_order.sql in text wrangler and it has only 1 line in it. Is that correct? Also, it says in the instructions if we think we need more than 15 characters for the admin, that I should increase this amount... Sorry, I am new and do not totally understand what that means? Could that be causing the error if I need more characters?

Thanks!

Yes, sql is correct. It need to store in database the name of a person who create order. In default it is a name of a logged in admin user. The length of that field is 15 chars. If you type more, say 20 chars, only 15 are saved in database. So, the error is somewhere else.

See error.log of PHP. Check .htaccess in admin directory. Also, if you using IE browser, try FF or Opera. May be they tell more, than error 500.

Edited by RusNN

I had the "tep_get_address_format_id(); " error and fixed it by copying to the admin function side. It is working fine now.

However, after I add a product and everything looks good, I click the NEW ORDER EMAIL button. It asks me if I am sure I want to send a new order email. I click yes and get the following error...

1146 - Table 'cmarsh17_osc1.eorder_text' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM eorder_text where eorder_text_id = '1' and language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Anybody got any ideas? I understand it saying the table doesn't exist, but why? and how do I fix it?

Anybody got any ideas? I understand it saying the table doesn't exist, but why? and how do I fix it?

THe isshue comes from Order Editor plugin since version 5.0.8. It is integrated with some other plugins and this integration done worse. I wrote about in post 138 in this thread. To fix you may:

* install all plugins which has been integrated to Order Editor 5.0.8-5.0.9 versions;

* reverse back to OE version 5.0.7;

* made quick fix by yourself;

* ask for support in Order Editor thread.

Edited by RusNN

This may sound silly, but how do I determine the version of Order Editor or add ons in general. I looked at some of the files in the admin/order editor and they v5.0 written in the top of them. But I can't find anything that shows 5.0.? version.

Thanks for the previous reply!

how do I determine the version of Order Editor or add ons in general.

Very simple. I have installed and posted Order Editor v 5.0.7. In this version you don't found any buggy-integrated contribs. I saw several contribs from OE 5.0.8 - 5.0.9 and say that if you have eorder_text issue, you currently installed version is 5.0.9 or possibly 5.0.9a-b. This issue comes from that contrib.

How to determine version of contribs in general... Only if contributors carefuly document releases and write its version directly into the files.

• 4 weeks later...

I have just installed the order editor and manual order maker. I see the order editor show up in my admin/configur section, but how do I go about using it or using manual order maker. When I go into admin/customer and go create, it giving me a 500 internal servicer error. I dont see anything in my adminstration about creating an order. Please if anyone can help with this issue. I'm using osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a with algozone template.