• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Manual Order Maker

lildog

When I added Manual Order Maker and Order Editor, it gave me an error with my individual shipping price.

The following error is what I get when I go to the second screen (edit_orders.php) to enter the order:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method shipping::get_shiptotal() in /includes/modules/shipping/indvship.php on line 53

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I would really like to use this contribution but I also need the individual ship contribution since I have already been using it for almost a year.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I added Manual Order Maker and Order Editor, it gave me an error with my individual shipping price.

The following error is what I get when I go to the second screen (edit_orders.php) to enter the order:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method shipping::get_shiptotal() in /includes/modules/shipping/indvship.php on line 53

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I would really like to use this contribution but I also need the individual ship contribution since I have already been using it for almost a year.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Paul

bump.... does anyone have any idea why I can't get the order entry and manual order maker to work with individual ship? I have it on three websites and the same problem on all three. When I completely remove the individual ship contrib from one site, the order entry and manual order maker work just fine. I would like to be able to use both, but I can't get them to work together....

Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some questions about latest order editor version.

I have installed and run successfull but i cannot edit my shipping cost.

After that i find some addon that is required the order editor to install, that is manual Create Order, and after i finish install, i can edit my shipping cost when the order are create manually. But for the order made by customer , i still cannot edit the shipping cost.

Any ide to make my edit order can working for both of them. Sory for my bad english because i'm from indonesi. Thank

Rocdy

Beginner in php programming and still learning from this forums.

Special thanks for Oscommerce Community Forums that help me a lot. :-)

• 4 weeks later...
NEVERMIND, today it is working just fine without me having made any changes. go figure.

I supose there are different archives circulating as the same version because I had the same problem as 'Rebekah'. I published the solution in the post #80, is a little adding to the "edit_orders.php".

Edited by alfonsoabas

I have a slight problem with this contribution...whenever I add a product to the order I get this error message on a blank page:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home3/sixusone/public_html/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 423

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home3/sixusone/public_html/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php on line 423

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/sixusone/public_html/catalog/admin/edit_orders.php:423) in /home3/sixusone/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 56

BUT if I hit the back button, everything has gone into the database just fine. It isn't a huge deal, I was just wanting a little direction to clear it up.

Thanks,

Rebekah

I'm sorry for my english, is not very good.

This error is because the function in-array needs an array in the second parameter, but that parameter is not declared as an array in the archive "edit_orders.php". You need to edit "edit_orders.php" (is in the path: "/htdocs/catalog/admin") and near the line 355 find this text:

$new_order_totals = array();

After this line add these others:

$written_ot_totals_array = array();

$written_ot_titles_array = array();

Save the changes and the edition of orders will be fine.

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Contribution works great. Was wondering if there was a add on so it can show product inventory count when adding at product screen? Nice to know I am not adding more to customers order than in stock.

Thanks JR

Hello,

I am using SPPC 4.2 contribution and was wondering if there is a way so that when a customer is chosen that does not get charged sales tax, that Manual Order Maker reflects no tax? I currently have to modify that field.

Thanks JR

This addon is brilliant... Cudos to all those who have worked on it

Im wondering if anyone has managed to get this working correctly with the Products Options Attributes module?

I utilise the TEXT field of the module and a date function in the checkout to pass 2 unique dates thru as attributes on each product

The edit_orders_add_product.php file returns No Options - Skipped... whereas i need to be able to add 2 TEXT fields to any new orders that i create and to any that i edit

anyone know of a solution?

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I have a odd one and hope that someone can help. When I go to create a new order using this contribution, the Zip / State are reversed on the details, invoice, and packing slip are not showing up properly. Here is an example:

Test Company

Test User

123 anystreet

Irving, 75062

Texas, United States

If the user registers on the front end of the site and makes their own order, it displays properly. How can I reverse the Zip and the State fields on Order Maker?

Thanks in advance!

Tunes

First I want to say this is a great contrib paired with order editor.

Today I have discovered a shortcoming.

When using order editor/manual order maker, if you are starting a customer off from scratch, it does not create a customer account which is quite a pitfall.

Weeee, having created/edited a number of orders already, this is ...shall we say....irritating.

A customer called today and wanted to place another order, and a search for his account ensued - result - no account!

So no associated order(s).

If you plan to enter/edit orders, I highly recommend that you add Admin Create Account 1.0 contrib.

As long as you create a customer account as the first step, there will be an ongoing orders record.

• 2 weeks later...

:blink: In the install doc

7. in catalog/admin/orders.php

*** FIND: there are two....change them both

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

*** REPLACE WITH:

<!-- BOF Order Maker -->

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER) . '"> Create order </a>'; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<!-- EOF Order Maker -->

<_< I have this from Pay Without Account (PWA)

<!-- PWA BOF -->

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE . (($order->customer['is_dummy_account'])? ' <b>no account!</b>':''); ?></td>

<!-- PWA EOF -->

:blush: I dont Know what to do!!! Can some one help????

:blink: In the install doc

7. in catalog/admin/orders.php

*** REPLACE WITH:

<!-- BOF Order Maker -->

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ORDER) . '"> Create order </a>'; ?></td>

<!-- EOF Order Maker -->

<_< I have this from Pay Without Account (PWA)

<!-- PWA BOF -->

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE . (($order->customer['is_dummy_account'])? ' <b>no account!</b>':''); ?></td>

<!-- PWA EOF -->

:blush: I dont Know what to do!!! Can some one help????

Simplest solution which will yield links for both contribs

replace with

<!-- BOF Order Maker -->
<!-- EOF Order Maker -->
<!-- PWA BOF -->
<!-- PWA EOF -->

I believe that should work.

Corey

Simplest solution which will yield links for both contribs

replace with

<!-- BOF Order Maker -->
<!-- EOF Order Maker -->
<!-- PWA BOF -->
<!-- PWA EOF -->

I believe that should work.

Corey

Thanks mate i will give it a go

Hopefully someone can help me with my problem.

I have spent most of today dissecting everything.

I have order editor installed, state-country dropdown and the latest manual order maker installed as well.

The problem I have is that ONLY when making orders manually the states NEVER come up right once the order maker brings me into the editor with a new order. It is fine if I edit an order that a customer made. I just never have the states come up when I make it manually.

The problem I know lies with how the Manual Order Maker makes the order. I have browsed my database manually and the Manual Order Maker does not fill in the Zone_ID field in the order. So I need to know how to get the Manual Order Maker to fill this in the order.

I have tried to no avail. PLEASE HELP this is my last resort.

Thanks.

3 things

1, I dont get a create button just the word?

2, Also i have to go into customers then cllik on a customer to see get create word.

3, And also i can not delete customers?

:blink:

Please help i dont Know what i have done?

Edited by litaliacool

3 things

1, I dont get a create button just the word?

Create is simply a link to create a new order, it would be up to you to make a fancier button and associate it, if it is that important.

2, Also i have to go into customers then cllik on a customer to see get create word.

True, it is to allow you to create an order either from an existing customer or for a new one.

Word of caution, if you create an order for a new customer and do not create a customer account first, you will have an order that is not searchable by customer name.

See my earlier post about adding admin create account contrib.

3, And also i can not delete customers?

:blink:

Please help i dont Know what i have done?

You delete customers from the delete button in each customer listing, just as before.

hi there,

could someone help me out here....?

I'm using this contribution to access / change customers addresses http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6323

Part of that contribution is to change the customers default address to a different one.

I am trying to use this with Manual Order Maker so I can choose which address in the customers address book to send the order to.

The problem is that when I try and create an order with an existing customer Manual Order Maker always takes the first address that the customer uses not the default address.

I'm not sure which bit of manual order maker decides which address to populate the create_order.php page with but I am trying to change it so that it always populates it with the default address.

I hope i've made this clear :D

Any ideas?

All the best

Dave

• 1 month later...

Great contribution. installed first time..

just one thing..

when i send confirmation email some of the email is missing. cut short after payment method:

Payment Method
------------------------------------------------------

Cheque / Money Order.

Mak

any ideas? i dont have any other problems with emails.

• 2 weeks later...

Great Job Todd! Any chance of getting it to pull the shipping quote and link the payment to paypal?

Hey Matt, not sure what you are looking for on this contrib. All this does is create the customer portion and get the database prep-ed to use order editor contrib to finish the job. No shipping quotes or payments associated with this contrib. But maybe you were talking about the order editor contrib? That does pull shipping quotes now. But maybe you were talking about Order Editor pulling MVS shipping quotes?

I'm thinking at the moment there will never be a contrib that allow the shop owner to complete an admin order with a PayPal payment. Only the customer can complete a paypal payment. But if you are talking about PayPal Pro or any standard card merchant processor, that would require a virtual terminal of sorts to be written for osC. I'm not aware of any at the moment.

Manual Order Maker v1.5.6 Released Today

hi,

great job, thank you for that contrib :)

i have a question please,

what must i change to add a product manual (without my productlist) ?

what must i change to create an input field for manual products input in orderlist?

thank you

best regards

Paul

hi,

great job, thank you for that contrib :)

i have a question please,

what must i change to add a product manual (without my productlist) ?

what must i change to create an input field for manual products input in orderlist?

thank you

best regards

Paul

All this does is create the customer portion and get the database prep-ed to use order editor contrib to finish the job. This contribution doesn't do anything with products.