Sign in to follow this  
urban3k

Google Checkout Fatal Error, Help!

Hey all I recently installed this module and I thought all was working fine until I went to checkout one of the items and found out that it didn't add the flat rate shipping so I went to my admin panel and clicked on the edit in payment modules and got the following error -

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gc_cfg_select_shipping() in /home/sites/mystore.com/public_html/store/admin/modules.php(232) : eval()'d code on line 1

Anyone know whats wrong , looking forward to your iminent reply.

Thanks

Anyone? Please I need Help

function gc_cfg_select_shipping()

Should have been added to admin/includes/functions/general.php as a part of the install process.

It obviously wasn't.

YAYYY!! It worked thanks but now it doesn't add on flat rate shipping which is £5 but it does when paying with Paypal

Any ideas ?

I am having a smiliar problem with Google Checkout. I installed it as instructed and double checked install.

When I run the "ResponseHandler.php"

I get these 2 errors:

Warning: googlecheckout(/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php) [function.googlecheckout]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

Fatal error: googlecheckout() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/googlecheckout//includes/languages/english/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:.:.') in /home/sharpweb/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 43

Any IDEAS???

Thanks so much!

Steve