• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Does anyone know why this won't work with OSC 2.2rc2a?

I am upgrading to the new OSC version and Maxmind is breaking the shop. I know it is this contrib because I am installing it first, lol.

Everything looks ok until I click an add to cart or buy now button, each of them return a blank page. When I uninstalled Maxmind and refreshed the storefront both items I had clicked on were in the cart and were visible. SO, lol, what part of the code could do that and how can I change it so it will work properly with the new version of OSC?

Thank you!

K

I went back and looked again and it is also causing all payment modules except AuthorizeNet (both versions) to disappear from Admin. As soon as I revert all files to pre-Maxmind install, they magically reappear. :rolleyes:

Hmmm.....Anything? I have NO clue, :blink:

Thank you!

K

I went back and looked again and it is also causing all payment modules except AuthorizeNet (both versions) to disappear from Admin. As soon as I revert all files to pre-Maxmind install, they magically reappear. :rolleyes:

Hmmm.....Anything? I have NO clue, :blink:

Thank you!

K

The maxmind support thread is here.

Your response is not helpful. That thread has been abandonded. No one responds to any questions and they haven't for a VERY long time.

My question was not directed at the contribution itself because it DOES work on the old version of OSC. I need to know what in the new version of OSC would conflict with the contribution. This is not the only contrib. that won't work with the new OSC. If I can understand what is causing a problem with this one, it may help me make adjustments with others.

If you want to help answer the question, don't point to outdated useless information. :rolleyes:

Blessings,

K