• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1146 - Table 'mydatabase.TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

Who can help me with this Question? It is like no one is willing to admit that they f-- up the programing and can not or will not help people with their questions. :angry: I thought this was a great ad-on untill it desided to have a mind of it's own and gave me the folowing error

1146 - Table 'mydata.TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

Please, Please Please help!

Not sure what contribution you added, however it is obvious that either you did not run the included SQL query or, that when you ran it there was an error and you should run it again.

Further, usually with a question posted such as yours is, it would be ignored.

Chris

Not sure what contribution you added, however it is obvious that either you did not run the included SQL query or, that when you ran it there was an error and you should run it again.

Further, usually with a question posted such as yours is, it would be ignored.

Chris

Thank you for taking the time to explain this. I found out that if I started with a fresh install of the latest oscommerse and a fresh install of Seperate pricing for customers version 4.21 it works as said I just wish the developer would clearly state this in his instructions no hard feelings right? ;)

Hi, I was having one hell of a time with this problem but, I found a solution :lol:

Step 1: make a backup of your files first.

Step 2: perform a fresh install of the latest oscommerce (note: if your hosting company allows it and you use cPanel X login to your cPanel usually http://yoursite.com/admin/cpanel/ or http://yoursite.com/cpanel/ check with your hosting company, and navigate to the last icon Fantastico de lux. In the following page that opens find the shopping cart subheading click on oscommerse, you should find an install link twords the bottom click it and follow the directions. ;) )

Step3: perform a fresh install of sppc version 421

if you haven't downloaded it do so here http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/716

copy the catalog file from the new_installations to your website using ftp of my favorite ftp program Filezilla

Access phpmyadmin via your hosts control panel

- Select your database from the left column

- Click on Import on the right side

- Upload the file you want to install; usually sppc_v421_install.sql in the new_installations file that you downloaded

- Click Go

That should be it!

Just to be safe I'm going to recreate my catalog from scratch.:rolleyes:

I hope this helped!

Edited by rapetet

I just wish the developer would clearly state this in his instructions

Oh yeah, now it is my fault for you not knowing enough about PHP to recognize that TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS is a define that should have been added to either the catalog or admin side includes/database_tables.php but you didn't do that.

And of course there is a thread specially for SPPC that you didn't use, mentioned in the install instructions.... that is how familiar you are with this kind of thing and osCommerce but no... it is not your fault <_<

Edited by Jan Zonjee