• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help! I'm running Sppc v421 and was getting several differant errors!

First, the login pages didn't like my catalog being set up in any place other than //mysire,com/catalog/

I fixed that problem by doing a new install of oscommerce

now everything was working except when I logged in to test the group checkout now I get an error that reads

1146 - Table 'mydatabase.TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

select IF(c.customers_payment_allowed <> '', c.customers_payment_allowed, cg.group_payment_allowed) as payment_allowed from customers c, TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS cg where c.customers_id = '4' and cg.customers_group_id = '0'

[TEP STOP]

What the hell is wrong!!!

Hi Rapetet !

1146 - Table 'mydatabase.TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

select IF(c.customers_payment_allowed <> '', c.customers_payment_allowed, cg.group_payment_allowed) as payment_allowed from customers c, TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS cg where c.customers_id = '4' and cg.customers_group_id = '0'

What the hell is wrong!!!

i suggest you to have a look in your filename.php files and database_table.php files on both side... you're probaly missing some lines to complete your

modifications: check !

hummmmm.... if you've got an idea, every thing seems to run well on my side (well ?) but my customers transfered to their "new" customer group can't be more than 2 in it !!!!! it doesn't match for more....

any reason ?

best regards,

Thierry. B)

Thanks to the whole osCommerce Community.

Prod Server: Percona Server via UNIX socket Percona Server version: 5.5.40-36.1-log - Percona Server (GPL), Release 36.1, Revision 707
 phpMyAdmin 3.5.8.2 Database version: libmysql - 5.0.96 PHP extension: mysqli
version Oscommerce-RC2A php 5.3 with many add-ons/up-dates ...... and liters of coffee !
Local dev: EasyPHP DevServer 14.1 VC9  "Minakami"  avec oscom 2.3.1 + Them switcher, Grid system et css 24 col 1280 px width, KissIT_image thumbnailer, lightbox,  Invoice editor, Superfish horizontal navbar, Quick inventory, margin report, PWA (purshase without account), Products field groups, Products Extra fields Footer boxes... modified to my personnal needs....

Hi Rapetet !

i suggest you to have a look in your filename.php files and database_table.php files on both side... you're probaly missing some lines to complete your

modifications: check !

hummmmm.... if you've got an idea, every thing seems to run well on my side (well ?) but my customers transfered to their "new" customer group can't be more than 2 in it !!!!! it doesn't match for more....

any reason ?

best regards,

Thierry. B)

Thank you but I figured out how to make it work.

step1: I performed a fresh install of oscommerse

step2: I performed a fresh install of Seperate Pricing Per Customer version 4.21

that was it, now it runs perfectly. :lol:

I found that if you are planning to use the SPPC contribution, that it is best to make it the FIRST installation before all other contributions. Adding it after the store has had other changes, is..........well, REALLY difficult. I am glad you have it workin as it is an exceptional modification.

Chris

good morn',

well, i agree with you chris but my site is on production since beg of this year and i did'nt plan till a few weeks ago to add such modification !!!

anyway, i've got to make it work (even if i started localy a new one throught a W3C last version...).

i'm gonna digg here in the forum and i'll find it : 2 customers per group , it's really a few.... don't you think ?! :lol:

Thierry.

Thanks to the whole osCommerce Community.

Prod Server: Percona Server via UNIX socket Percona Server version: 5.5.40-36.1-log - Percona Server (GPL), Release 36.1, Revision 707
 phpMyAdmin 3.5.8.2 Database version: libmysql - 5.0.96 PHP extension: mysqli
version Oscommerce-RC2A php 5.3 with many add-ons/up-dates ...... and liters of coffee !
Local dev: EasyPHP DevServer 14.1 VC9  "Minakami"  avec oscom 2.3.1 + Them switcher, Grid system et css 24 col 1280 px width, KissIT_image thumbnailer, lightbox,  Invoice editor, Superfish horizontal navbar, Quick inventory, margin report, PWA (purshase without account), Products field groups, Products Extra fields Footer boxes... modified to my personnal needs....

i'm gonna digg here in the forum and i'll find it : 2 customers per group , it's really a few.... don't you think ?!

Ridiculous error. Never, ever heard someone getting that error (which particular error, where he gets it, exact error message etcetera is not communicated with us, so we are supposed to rely on our crystal balls...).

No point searching for it.