• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Auth.net module stopped working?

timcrafton

Hello, I have searched the forums for information and cannot seem to find a solution. I have been using the auth.net IPN module for several years. All of the sudden, it will no longer work... After the customer puts in their credit card info, and clicks continue it just sits there and states waiting for mydomain.com and never continues to the confirmation page. I have spoke with my host and they are stating that after running a tracert that the issue is with the connection between my server and auth.net's gateway. I spoke to auth.net and they say their is nothing wrong on their end.

Can anyone help me out here? I would be very appreciative of any comments or suggestions. TC

Could this be an upgrade issue, has there been any changes to your PHP/SQL versions lately? What version osC are you using?

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Could this be an upgrade issue, has there been any changes to your PHP/SQL versions lately? What version osC are you using?

Thanks for your answer, yes I just purchased a dedicated server it was installed and configured over the weekend, so I am sure probably has the latest PHP, SQL etc. I am running OSC 2.2 MS2. I found what the problem is quite by accident, if I put in a CVV the server hangs and will not goto confirmation screen. If I dont put in a CVV the transaction is succesful (???), I am supposed to be using CVV according to the settings in my auth.net account, so I am going to see I can do something with this new information. Also, when the checkout is successful (without CVV) it leaves the items that were purchased in users cart.

Any other comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Edited by timcrafton