• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

two prices but not special or tax related

clunky

Hi everyone.

I have scoured numerous deposits of existing contribs and googled but cannot seem to find an answer to this.

For each item I would like the client to be able to select a unique price if desired.

Situation, an art gallery, if the client wants to purchase the original work then he can for a unique price, obviously higher, then the prints will be distroyed.

Alternatively clients can purchase prints, would be great to have the number of any given print sold as well if possible.

Can anyone assist with how to implement this into 2.2 please?

Looking forward to hearing back.

Cheers

Not Tricky, Use an attribute to reflect prints or original work with the prices accordingly. This method is commonly used on template or flash design sites to offer the customer exclusive rights to the original work.

Chris

Hi Chris

Many thanks for your reply.

I already have product attributes set up and also attribute pictures.

Attribute pictures is working fine but I cannot get the product attribute to be seen.

Do they clash with each other?

Hope you can assist further.

Cheers