• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My shopping cart is not working.

acbatchelor

When i try to add one of my products to my cart it says "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class soapclient in /public_html/shoppingcart/includes/classes/nusoap.php on line 7239" i don't know what this means. i tried this on different computers and on different web browsers but it still says this. i don't remember changing any settings or something like that.

The page you are loading is including the class soapclient twice.

Normally caused by a bad installation of a contribution.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

The page you are loading is including the class soapclient twice.

Normally caused by a bad installation of a contribution.

The only contribution i have is easy populate but it was working after i installed it and used it. After i uploaded my last set of products is when it happened. could that be it?

Stock osc does not contain /includes/classes/nusoap.php

EP does not install this, so either you have installed another contribution, you have installed a template or you are on version 3 of which I steer well clear of.

What is on line 7239?

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

i installed it using my webhost's control panel. it is supposed to be v2.2. i have no templates or addons other than easy populate. i think i'll just reinstall it manually. i don't have much in my current cart because i just installed a couple of days ago. i don't remember what was on that line, i already uninstalled the cart.

Archived