• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contribution for Payed subscription to event

Janick

Hi All,

I am quite new to osCommerce and I am searching for a specific functionality. I have searched the contribution list but did not found it.

I would like to make a webshop where 1 person for example can reservate seats and pay for an event for 10 people. But that person needs to fill in the details(name,adress) for every person that wants to be at the event.

Does anybody know a contribution that has such functionality? Or what I can best customize to have this functionality?

The webshop should also sell normal products so the reservation system should not be available everywhere

Thank you for your time!

Janick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Janick,

Just wondering if you ever found a solution to this. We're looking to do the same thing and can't find any decent recommendations.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi All,

I am quite new to osCommerce and I am searching for a specific functionality. I have searched the contribution list but did not found it.

I would like to make a webshop where 1 person for example can reservate seats and pay for an event for 10 people. But that person needs to fill in the details(name,adress) for every person that wants to be at the event.

Does anybody know a contribution that has such functionality? Or what I can best customize to have this functionality?

The webshop should also sell normal products so the reservation system should not be available everywhere

Thank you for your time!

Janick