Sign in to follow this  
d4funky1

Protx Form Orders Slipping Throug

Hi,

I am noticing a number of orders are coming through to the admin panel as if they have been paid for but when checking with protx sales they have not?

This is probable effecting around 1 in 100 and soon add's up.

Is anyone aware of a fix for this issue?

Thanks

D4

Hi there,

Is there a solution to this post, I am having the same problem, Protx fails and if the customer clicks back into the shopping cart and then clicks checkout they get put through to the checkout success page and the order appears in the admin

Any ideas?

Martyn

Hi there,

Is there a solution to this post, I am having the same problem, Protx fails and if the customer clicks back into the shopping cart and then clicks checkout they get put through to the checkout success page and the order appears in the admin

Any ideas?

Martyn

If that's the case and it's repeatable, then it sounds like a bug fix is required. Perhaps the code can check a variable that gets stored in the session just prior to jumping to Protx, and if set when the checkout page is reloaded, then stuff can be re-initialised to the original settings?

Perhaps the order ID that get's passed to Protx needs to be changed for the second call?

If that's the case and it's repeatable, then it sounds like a bug fix is required. Perhaps the code can check a variable that gets stored in the session just prior to jumping to Protx, and if set when the checkout page is reloaded, then stuff can be re-initialised to the original settings?

Perhaps the order ID that get's passed to Protx needs to be changed for the second call?

Thanks for that will have to figure out some code changes now :) lucky me