• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OS receiving xml, affiliate feeds

lukegrantmuller

Hi

do you mean drop shipping?

Not really. i don't take the orders, the merchant does. These are just affiliate partners. Basically I need:

To receive merchants' product feed data which I display. When a user clicks on a link on my page they are redirected to the merchants page where they complete the transaction.

There must be a function like this, I'm sure it's a common function, ive seen it all over the place...

Not really. i don't take the orders, the merchant does. These are just affiliate partners. Basically I need:

To receive merchants' product feed data which I display. When a user clicks on a link on my page they are redirected to the merchants page where they complete the transaction.

There must be a function like this, I'm sure it's a common function, ive seen it all over the place...

Hi

If "To receive merchants' product feed data which I display" this is a xml s/sheet use EP (look in addons)

if it is xml from the url (API) then no and osC is not for you for this site?

"When a user clicks on a link on my page they are redirected to the merchants page where they complete the transaction." you could look at replacing the add to cart button with the redirect link?(look in the addons for "remove add to cart")

but all the above will take time and it may just be as quick to use a CMS site and not a shoping cart

Hi

If "To receive merchants' product feed data which I display" this is a xml s/sheet use EP (look in addons)

if it is xml from the url (API) then no and osC is not for you for this site?

"When a user clicks on a link on my page they are redirected to the merchants page where they complete the transaction." you could look at replacing the add to cart button with the redirect link?(look in the addons for "remove add to cart")

but all the above will take time and it may just be as quick to use a CMS site and not a shoping cart

Thankyou, im looking at (so far) the inappropriatly called EP 'o)

Archived