Sign in to follow this  
davidmclark

Problem with Canada Post add on

Hi.

I have set up the Canada Post and Automated label program. We are currently running in test mode with CP. It works fine with 1 or 2 items.. it fails with 3 items. Weight is not a problem. We have set box sizes and item dimensions. Both are in KG and CM.

Any suggestions out there.

D Clark

Hi.

I have set up the Canada Post and Automated label program. We are currently running in test mode with CP. It works fine with 1 or 2 items.. it fails with 3 items. Weight is not a problem. We have set box sizes and item dimensions. Both are in KG and CM.

Any suggestions out there.

D Clark

What do you mean it fails.. what happens when you add more than 2 items?

I am having the same issue. If there are 1 or 2 items in the cart the rates are received from CanPost but if there are 3 or more items in the cart at checkout I get 'An unknown error occured with the canadapost shipping calculations.'

Is anyone else aware of this issue, or has it been resolved?

I am having the same issue. If there are 1 or 2 items in the cart the rates are received from CanPost but if there are 3 or more items in the cart at checkout I get 'An unknown error occured with the canadapost shipping calculations.'

Is anyone else aware of this issue, or has it been resolved?

Nevermind, I found the solution. Apparently the CanPost test CPC ID is limited to 2 items. Once I entered my own CPC everything worked fine!