Sign in to follow this  
designpros

UltraPics 2.08 with Lightbox 2.04 HELP!

I installed everything like I was suppose to and when uploading the sql file in phpmyadmin, it is returning a error saying:

SQL query:

# NEW RECORDS FOR: WYSIWYG HTML AREA 1.7 and ULTRA IMAGES for MS2

# HTML_WYSIWYG_SQL.sql

# Created by: MaxiDVD www.maxidvd.com.au

INSERT INTO configuration_group( configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible )

VALUES (

'112', 'WYSIWYG Editor 1.7', 'HTMLArea 1.7 Options', '15', '1'

)

MySQL said:

#1146 - Table 'slanda1107-1.configuration_group' doesn't exist

Can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance!

Are you sure you're trying to install UltraPics 2.08 with Lightbox 2.04?? - I installed it yesterday but your SQL is completely different.

Looks like you are installing a different contribution...

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1642

I can see a mention to a Wysiwig add on within there but if you stick to the download as you have described your post you shouldn't have that SQL?

The sql I used there I believe was the updated one that the author added to his contributions. It also didn't work.

The original one basically gave the same error:

SQL query:

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function )

VALUES (

'', 'Enable Additional Images?', 'ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', 'enable', 'Display Additional Images below Product Description?', 4, 10, now( ) , now( ) , NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'enable\', \'disable\'),'

)

MySQL said:

#1146 - Table 'slanda1107-1.configuration' doesn't exist

If anyone can successfully install this and get it to work, I will paypal money.

I agree it looks different than the one I installed. I have a question that one of you might be able to answer. After installing this contribution the click to enlarge button on my site has a line indicating there is a link when before there was no line. There was one on the reviews button as well but I was able to get rid but I wasn't for the click to enlarge one. Its a simple matter of border="0" I'm not sure where to put it though.