• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easily Add New Pages

jhilgeman

I found that if I wanted to add "extra" pages to OSC, it became a real pain to work with them. For each page there are so many headers and extra lines that include the HTML headers, columns, etc... I came up with a simpler solution - it's only a little weird to set up in the beginning.

You can see an example of this by going to www.naturesflavors.com and clicking on any of the links in the "Product Information" box on the right, or by going to www.naturesflavors.com/newsletter

Doesn't look too different than normal OSC pages, right?

Now I can add a new page to my store in seconds. This is how it works - I simply copy all the header and footer information into one file called display_page.inc.php, so its contents look like:

<?php

// display_page.inc.php

// Header

require('includes/application_top.php');

more header stuff bla bla bla

// Content

echo $PageContent;

// Footer

require('includes/application_bottom.php');

more footer stuff

?>

Then for each page I want to create, I simply make a new document, assign the content to $PageContent and include the display_page.inc.php. For instance new_policies.php:

<?

// new_policies.php

$PageContent = "<p>Here are our new policies:</p>";

$PageContent .= "Blah dee dah.<br> More stuff. Etc... n";

$PageContent .= "And that's all of them. Thanks!<br>n";

include("display_page.inc.php");

?>

And that gives me a fully-rendered page. I don't have to waste time copying-and-pasting headers and footers into each new page.

I've done a bit more than that, but that is the basic working concept.

- Jonathan

Download osCommerce Order Editor v1.2 Here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1435

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your way is good, but better (IMO):

Download the following files:

catalog/conditions.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/conditions.php

Save them (on your Hard Drive as):

catalog/template.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/template.php

When you want a new page:

Open catalog/template.php (on your HD) and change the following:

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CONDITIONS);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS, '', 'NONSSL'));

To:

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_NEW_PAGE);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_NEW_PAGE, '', 'NONSSL'));

where NEW_PAGE is the name of your new page.

eg if you wanted a page called "about_us.php" the code would be:

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_ABOUT_US);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US, '', 'NONSSL'));

Save and Upload both:

catalog/template.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/template.php

to their respective places on the live server, and then rename them BOTH to whatever, in the example: about_us.php

Set CHMOD 777 on your newly created and renamed:

catalog/includes/languages/english/about_us.php

Download, and open up application_top.php and add the following:

// New page about_us.php

define('FILENAME_ABOUT_US', 'about_us.php');

Save and upload includes/application_top.php

Now go Admin > Tools > Define Languages > about_us.php

Done. It sounds complicated but once you get the hang of it, it takes no longer than 2 minutes. It maintains the proper Osc structure.

There's a new page mod out there too, that was helpful in getting my own custom pages done.

One thing to remember! : Dont forget to add in any new code from previous modules that you've installed.

Example: I have Linda's header tag controller, as well as the Thema option - both mods require you add another piece of php code.

I've taken and saved a generic page with the new code in it. Once i'm done modding it, i just save them as something else and upload to /catalog and /catalog/includes/languages/english.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your way is good, but better (IMO):

Download the following files:

catalog/conditions.php

catalog/includes/languages/english/conditions.php

Hum, maybe you have a different version of osc than I do, I have (2.2-MS2) and there is no such folder called catalog in the directory file. :(

So what do I do now?

Kel

I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.

Catalog should be the main name of the whole OSC install

Catalog.

I think they mean that the php files they are talking about are all in the main directory, which on my sytem is Catalog

Nope on my internet server it goes this way

public_html/ the folder that contains my web pages

/corner/ the folder I chose to install in (kel's corner store is the name of my store)

then under that the following

admin

includes

extras

pub , and on down the line. There is no folder named osc what ever and no folder named catalog.

My provider uses c-pannel and I have file manager that shows me all of my stuff even the virtual folders. nothing no where says catalog. This is why I was so lost whith the term Catalog. He has it set up that you install osc via a section called fantastico, which has many php applications in it that can be installed almost the same as you would install osc but with just plain text and a few more options. How ever he has Fantastico plugged into the server it already knows most of your install info and you just tell it what folder you want installed to, give username and pw and email for the mail and maybe a few other things and click and a few seconds later there you have your php application is installed you are given links, info about your installed is emailed to you and your are off and running.

Wish you could do the same thing with installing on your own test server. :angry:

I would love to know how to just have it setup on my test server as it is on my internet pay by the month server.

Kel

sorry I should note that the data base is still called osc1, you have no way to name it anything else.

Kel ;)

Let's clear up a few misconceptions.

You can install osCommerce in the root directory, in which case there is no folder called 'catalog'.

If you decide not to install in he root directory then the default folder would be 'catalog'

You can call the database whatever you like, as long as you name it when installing.

In the post by Burt, once the files have been uploaded, you add the new files to includes/filenames.php and not to application_top.php.

Vger

Hey I got it figured out here is what I did

I unziped to my root folder on my test server on my hard drive which made the osc folder.

I started up my server and mySQL and then went to my index page which is just a directory for easy page access. I clicked on the catolog link which started the install window. I did everything as normal till I got to the part where it asked for the real file paths. There I typed in the file path I wanted and finished the install.

After that I opened the folder on my hard drive where my server is and made a folder and named it to match my server on the net and just copied all the files from catalog to it and there ya have it. Works just great. ;) The orignal install files in the osc folder I will keep as the back up, because we all know that nothing ever goes right when we start messing around with something that is not broken :lol:

Now I have that solved onto some of these add-ins like STS and some of the others.

Kel

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As simple as Burt's method may be... I still mess it up. I get the following error messages when trying to view my file:

"Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_LINKS): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/web1/html/catalog/links.php on line 15

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_LINKS' (include_path='.') in /var/www/html/web1/html/catalog/links.php on line 15"

As you may all see, I am trying to just make an extra page to add some links, but I did originally intend to make quite a few extra pages, with additional information. Would be really nice if I managed to do this at some point!

Please help me out :blush:

Make sure you've defined FILENAME_LINKS in application_top.php, and make sure it points to the proper filename, and that the file it points to has been uploaded to the proper place on the server. :)

Cheers, Gabriel! Ok, following question (yes, I am sitting here with a teaspoon in my mouth now :P)

* is the /catalog/ the correct dir for the following declaration?

define('FILENAME_LINKS', 'links.php');

* does it matter where in the code (as long as I don't break other lines of code, of course) I insert the declaration?

Blurgh. I look forwards to the day I understand this! :)

Cheers, Gabriel! Ok, following question (yes, I am sitting here with a teaspoon in my mouth now :P)

* is the /catalog/ the correct dir for the following declaration?

define('FILENAME_LINKS', 'links.php');

* does it matter where in the code (as long as I don't break other lines of code, of course) I insert the declaration?

Blurgh. I look forwards to the day I understand this! :)

You wanna add it to includes/filenames.php. You can add it anywhere in that file. :) (Includes is inside your parent directory. So if osCommerce is installed in /catalogue/ then the file would be /catalogue/includes/filenames.php.

HTH, I'm fairly new to this too.

Gabriel

Gret job on the code for new pages, I found it quick and easy to do. I would like to have a new page show as www.mysite.com/jobs instead of www.mysite.com/jobs.php , what would I need to change to make this happen?

Joe

Guanche,

The easiest way is to create the subdirectory "jobs" and add your new file to it as "index.php". Another way would be to modify your .htaccess file and add...

Redirect permanent /jobs /jobs.php

To get even fancier, Google up information on mod_rewrite, which essentially lets you mask the way filenames are displayed. Using mod_rewrite (if it's available on your server) you'd add this to your .htaccess file (but not at the same time as the redirect)...

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/jobs$ /jobs.php

Ok, trying it again: I've decided I want the links.php to be linked within the information box. It lives in /languages/ and I call on it in boxes/information.php - just like the rest of the four idiots that live in there.

I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /var/www/html/web1/html/catalog/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /var/www/html/web1/html/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

And in my box it now says BOX_INFORMATION_LINKS

What did I mess up this time? (And thanks for the help so far!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

K when I try to add an "About Us" link in my information box it works great, but in the information box, it displays as "BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US".

How do I fix that? I tried looking all over but could not find a way around it.

K when I try to add an "About Us" link in my information box it works great, but in the information box, it displays as "BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US".

How do I fix that?  I tried looking all over but could not find a way around it.

scratch that, I found my mistake. I thought I edited my english.php but i guess I was wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

here's an even easier way to create a new page,

copy this code and save it as new_page.php then open this file in notepad and find where you need to replace your text or info, rename it to what ever page you want to call it, and upload it to where your OSC is located, then just open it in the browser as normal, ie www.mysite.com/catalog/new_page.php this is should open the page you have created.

<?php

/*

$Id: index.php,v 1.1 2003/06/11 17:37:59 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php

$category_depth = 'top';

if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {

$categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);

if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'products'; // display products

} else {

$category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);

if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {

$category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories

} else {

$category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message

}

}

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<?php

// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0

// Replaced by header_tags.php

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<?php

}

// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0

?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<?php

if ($category_depth == 'nested') {

$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.category_head_title_tag, c.category_head_desc_tag, c.category_head_keywords_tag from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

?>

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><h1><?php echo $category['category_head_title_tag']; ?></h1></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<?php

if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {

// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category

$category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);

for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);

if ($categories['total'] < 1) {

// do nothing, go through the loop

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in

}

}

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");

}

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$rows++;

$cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);

$width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';

echo ' <td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";

if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {

echo ' </tr>' . "\n";

echo ' <tr>' . "\n";

}

}

// needed for the new products module shown below

$new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

} elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

// create column list

$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,

'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,

'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,

'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,

'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,

'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,

'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,

'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();

reset($define_list);

while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {

if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;

}

$select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {

switch ($column_list[$i]) {

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';

break;

}

}

// show the products of a specified manufacturer

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

// We are asked to show only a specific category

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";

}

} else {

// show the products in a given categorie

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {

// We are asked to show only specific catgeory

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";

} else {

// We show them all

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";

}

}

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {

if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {

$HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';

$listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

} else {

$sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);

$sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);

$listing_sql .= ' order by ';

switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':

$listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";

break;

}

}

$category_query = tep_db_query("select c.category_head_title_tag from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

?>

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<tr>

<td><h1><?php echo $category['category_head_title_tag']; ?></h1></td>

<?php

// optional Product List Filter

if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {

$filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";

} else {

$filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";

}

$filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);

if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {

echo ' <td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);

$options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));

} else {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);

$options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);

while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {

$options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);

}

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');

echo '</form></td>' . "\n";

}

}

// Get the right image for the top-right

$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';

$image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

$image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);

$image = $image['manufacturers_image'];

} elseif ($current_category_id) {

$image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

$image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);

$image = $image['categories_image'];

}

?>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

} else { // default page

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"> Title of your page New Page goes Here</td><br>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

Enter the text you want HERE and rename this file to what ever you want to call it i.e New_page.php, and thats it,simple and easy

(Here a tips Create page in somthing like front page view the HTML Code Copy the HTML code between the <body> </body> tags and paste it here and you will have a new page..try it )<br><br>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

}

?>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>