• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Xml Feed Ectractor for Octoprice.co.uk

manciuria

Hi guys,

I have been working on the development of a contribution that extract the data in an Xml format that is compatible with the Octoprice.co.uk format.

The contribution and the website are currently at the first built so I would like if someone could help me testing this add on with his shop and I will try to index the output on Octoprice.co.uk

At this moment I would like to test with UK based shops.

Once you have installed the addon (edit it with your info), I would ask you to send me the link where I can download the Xml to test the indexing.

Any suggestion on the addon and the website are more than welcome!

Thank you!

xml_octoprice.php

Octoprice

octoprice.co.uk - it only has ten pages indexed on google and doesn't have an add url page.

Is this your site? :)

Indeed :), it has ten pages because it's online for just a week. We are a team of developers so I can't say that is mine!

The add shop page is ready but it will be published in the coming days, we would like to test the add with some feeds from OsCommerce website.

So there is any shop? ;)

Edited by manciuria

Octoprice

Hi guys,

I have been working on the development of a contribution that extract the data in an Xml format that is compatible with the Octoprice.co.uk format.

The contribution and the website are currently at the first built so I would like if someone could help me testing this add on with his shop and I will try to index the output on Octoprice.co.uk

At this moment I would like to test with UK based shops.

Once you have installed the addon (edit it with your info), I would ask you to send me the link where I can download the Xml to test the indexing.

Any suggestion on the addon and the website are more than welcome!

Thank you!

This contribution looks awful. does it support Zen-Cart shop?

The dedicated open source solution provider

This contribution looks awful. does it support Zen-Cart shop?

I don't know if supports Zen-Cart but you can easily try, install it.

If there is any modification that you believe could be done, please do it...isn't Open Source made for this purpose?

Thanks...

Octoprice

I don't know if supports Zen-Cart but you can easily try, install it.

If there is any modification that you believe could be done, please do it...isn't Open Source made for this purpose?

Thanks...

Just to inform you that the signup for the shops is now online: www.octoprice.co.uk/merchant_listing.jsp (not href, copy and paste on your browser!)

I'll register my client shops, at least... :)

Octoprice

Just to inform you that the signup for the shops is now online: www.octoprice.co.uk/merchant_listing.jsp (not href, copy and paste on your browser!)

I'll register my client shops, at least... :)

Thank you very much, I will try it when I finished my job at hand.

The dedicated open source solution provider

• 5 months later...