• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Word Type Edit

raggy

Well im looking for something that we can edit the privacy.php and the shipping stuff

im looking for something like microsoft word editor. as soon as u enter u get a editot there with the bold, center and all the buttons as microsoft word would have.

links, pictures and so on

i have searched but could not find any. I just found the one u can edit categories products.

Plz help

Thanks

MS Word, Frontpage and dreamweaver all embed unnecessary code or formatting characters and I would not personally recommend them. I use EditPlus to edit php, css, html, perl, java, VBscript and C# code. It is a nice editing software and to register is reasonably priced. Free to use unregistered to, but I believe people should get paid for their work.

Good Luck,

Chris

I think what the OP was asking for was a WYSIWYG editor.

Search the contributions site for FCKEditor, also before you can edit these pages directly I would suggest adding a contribution such as 'Information Pages Unlimited' which you can then modify to use the FCKEditor and thus edit your pages as you wish WYSIWYG style.

I think what the OP was asking for was a WYSIWYG editor.

Search the contributions site for FCKEditor, also before you can edit these pages directly I would suggest adding a contribution such as 'Information Pages Unlimited' which you can then modify to use the FCKEditor and thus edit your pages as you wish WYSIWYG style.

FCK can accept input pasted from word & should scrub some of the un-neccessary bloat code microsoft loves to create.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.