• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CenterShop: Warning headers already sent

eemo

ever since i installed the centershop contribution im getting the following error message when clickin on "in cart" button.

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site112/fst/var/www/html/catalog/includes/languages/english.php:335) in /home/virtual/site112/fst/var/www/html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 23

I want to use Centershop, so i dont want to go back to my original setup ideally. I'd like to have this thing working WITH centershop.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on pleasE ?

search the forums.

You have whitespaces in /home/virtual/site112/fst/var/www/html/catalog/includes/languages/english.php around line 335

Mattice

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

i did search the forums.

Either my search abilities arent very good, oh there was nothing to be found.

I've check english.php line 335, and yes it has whitespace because the code is only 331 lines long so line 335 comes after the END of the code.

The "headers already sent" stuff is also explained in detail in our FAQ.

Simply delete everything (including newlines etc.) after the closing ?> tag and this error message is gone.

HTH

You can't have everything. That's why trains have difficulty crossing oceans, and hippos did not adapt to fly. -- from the OpenBSD mailinglist.