Sign in to follow this  
realhotstuff

FedEx real time quote problem

The rates that I am getting back is lower than my actual rates especially like 2nd day and next day. I checked the actually rates and the fuel surcharge is very high. Does everyone get the correct rates by using this module?

If so, can anyone let me know what I did wrong?

The rates that I am getting back is lower than my actual rates especially like 2nd day and next day. I checked the actually rates and the fuel surcharge is very high. Does everyone get the correct rates by using this module?

If so, can anyone let me know what I did wrong?

Just to make sure, did you have NONE in the Meter number text box to allow a meter to be assigned? I first obtained a meter # manually from FedEx and got different charges.

Just to make sure, did you have NONE in the Meter number text box to allow a meter to be assigned? I first obtained a meter # manually from FedEx and got different charges.

It was 'NONE' first time I used it.

Guys, all of a sudden we are having the same issue. Our rates being returned are now lower then what we are being charged and we are loosing alot of money. Anyone else having this issue?

Did anyone ever get an answer to why the rates quoted are lower than the actual rates?

Ok,

This shipping module stopped working for FedEx today (at least that is what I discovered).

I turned on debug mode and sending all the correct data. Maybe FedEx server is down, but my guess is they have changed their formatting.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Any idea what "data" change has happened, and needs to be adjusted?

Well our rep was here today, He showed us if you used fedex.com to get shipping rates, it add all surcharges and fees. But our ship manager software does not work anymore. it pulls the same rates the website does. He told us there is a new version of shipmanager in beta coming out. It looks like its true and fedex has changed their code. Anyone can help on this?

Well our rep was here today, He showed us if you used fedex.com to get shipping rates, it add all surcharges and fees. But our ship manager software does not work anymore. it pulls the same rates the website does. He told us there is a new version of shipmanager in beta coming out. It looks like its true and fedex has changed their code. Anyone can help on this?

Here is the answer from the fedex Team,

I tested using the same solution your Web site uses, which is based on a FedEx solution called FedEx Ship Manager Direct and I also tested identical transactions using the new FedEx Web Services solution which includes a lot more detail in the response.

My recommendation would be to update the Mod you are currently using to utilize FedEx Web Services or write a new Mod based on the FedEx Web Services Rate service.

just a quick note from them. I am looking for help to complete this task as this is a little out of my league but with some guidance i know i can do it. i do have the responses fedex gives you so if anyone can help please contact me.