• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Dropshipping - auto notify warehouse of purchase

I am trying to find a free add on that will allow me to notify the warehouse responsible for a certain product to drop ship it to the customer. There will be multiple drop shippers, so each product will have to be associated with a warehouse.

Thanks,

Joseph

• 3 weeks later...

You would have to have an auto generated email sent to each vendor when the customer completes the checkout.

This is going to be a pretty extensive addon that would require database entries, etc.

You would have to associate each product with a vendor and email. Then you would have to aggregate all of the items after checkout completion and sort them all to each vendor - so that you don't email according to item, but rather all items on an order.

It will require quite a bit to do that, and I don't think there is a contrib existing that does it. Good luck tho! ;)