• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Express Checkout Module

I have just put this into my site as the PayPal Express checkout within OSCommerce did not work correctly and did not add shipping or delivery address when passing to PayPal, but with the PayPal EC Module I am getting the following error when returning from PayPal;

ERROR:

TIMESTAMP: 2008-07-18T17:39:01Z

ACK: FAILURE

SHORTMESSAGE: TRANSACTION REFUSED BECAUSE OF AN INVALID ARGUMENT. SEE ADDITIONAL ERROR MESSAGES FOR DETAILS.

LONGMESSAGE: THE CURRENCIES OF THE SHOPPING CART AMOUNTS MUST BE THE SAME.

ERRORCODE: 10418

All the currencies of all products are exactly the same and everything works like a dream with this module apart from this!

Can anyone please please help as it is really hindering my site.

Thanks

Hi, the values are all there and look correct. i did phone PayPal in the states and were talking to them for sometime and they said that all the API values were not being passed and therefore this was causing the error so I assume there is an issue with the module itself.

The issue is that with the standard PayPal Express checkout V1 that comes within oscommerce this does not send shipping or postage info to PayPal so does not work correctly, which is why I used this one and then this one does not work correctly!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I had the same error

fixed it by modifying the file ppeb.php

The problem seems to be there:

"<HandlingTotal currencyID=''> </HandlingTotal>".

"<TaxTotal currencyID=''> </TaxTotal>".

there is no currency so by default PayPal thing that you are passing $

good luck