• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Auto-continue-shopping....how?

meulenb

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to let the Buy-Now process stay on the product pages. So in stead of going to Cart and then have to click 'continue shopping' I would like to have a pop-up after Buy-now saying that the product is added to cart and as a result the cart-infobox being updated.

Have browsed all add ons, searching for 'cart', 'buy now' and 'continue' but nothing found yet!

Any ideas, anybody?

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to let the Buy-Now process stay on the product pages. So in stead of going to Cart and then have to click 'continue shopping' I would like to have a pop-up after Buy-now saying that the product is added to cart and as a result the cart-infobox being updated.

Have browsed all add ons, searching for 'cart', 'buy now' and 'continue' but nothing found yet!

Any ideas, anybody?

Goto your admin side of the store http://www.yourdomain.com/catalog/admin and click on Configuration then in My Store change Display Cart After Adding Product to false

:blush: :blush: :blush:

O my god, I was so sure I knew the Admin Config by heart that I immediately thought "ah no, that's definitely not a setting in the control panel"

Thanks!

Archived