Sign in to follow this  
AllThingsTrendy

Why no CC security code?

Perhaps it is the economy; perhaps just bad luck! But, we are beginning to see more fraud attempts and chargebacks while 95% are for international orders. Two questions:

1) Is there any way to verify international orders live AVS does for domestic US orders?

2) Why does the authorize.net contribution not request the credit card security code? Maybe the new one from Ponce does?

Any input / advice appreciated.

Wayne

Anthony David

AllThingsTrendy.com

I was wondering the same thing about the cvv2 code. I sent a message to Ponce about this but haven't gotten a response.

Is there a new version?

Perhaps it is the economy; perhaps just bad luck! But, we are beginning to see more fraud attempts and chargebacks while 95% are for international orders. Two questions:

1) Is there any way to verify international orders live AVS does for domestic US orders?

2) Why does the authorize.net contribution not request the credit card security code? Maybe the new one from Ponce does?

Any input / advice appreciated.

Wayne

Sorry, I tested the new module and the security code field has been added. I should have tested before posting.

Wayne

Anthony David

AllThingsTrendy.com

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.

Hmm.The version on the site says 1.0. I have 1.0 installed and don't see a cvv2 option. What version are you using? Do you have a link to that version?

Sorry, I tested the new module and the security code field has been added. I should have tested before posting.

Wayne