• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS XML Rates and Services v1.0

bonj100

Fatal error: Call to undefined method upsxml::sort_order() in /home/mainstr1/public_html/shopping/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 136

I had a previous UPS XML module that was hopelessly broken. I also have a multiple Vendor support module installed.

I ripped out the old UPS XML module and reinstalled this new one. It was working fine until I tried to get the Vendor section functioning correctly. Unfortunately, now I'm stuck with the above error when I try to edit my shipping modules in vendor management. I have no idea what needs to change to fix this problem. Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I need the vendor module due to drop shipping from multiple locations.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method upsxml::sort_order() in /home/mainstr1/public_html/shopping/admin/vendor_modules.php on line 136

I had a previous UPS XML module that was hopelessly broken. I also have a multiple Vendor support module installed.

I ripped out the old UPS XML module and reinstalled this new one. It was working fine until I tried to get the Vendor section functioning correctly. Unfortunately, now I'm stuck with the above error when I try to edit my shipping modules in vendor management. I have no idea what needs to change to fix this problem. Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. I need the vendor module due to drop shipping from multiple locations.

Hi Bonnie,  I wishi I could help you here.  Doesn't seem like anyone has responded.  I am new and just learning.  I have downloaded the UPSXML v1.3.5 but dont know how to install or configure it.  I dont quite understand the instructions that came with it and not sure what to do to get this going.  Could you give me some direction here?

Thanks

Joe