• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPN Malfunctioning?

Hello,

I run an osCommerce online retail store and accept credit/debit card payments through PayPal IPN module. Up until 2 weeks ago, my customers could easily pay by credit card through PayPal. However, all of a sudden, they can only choose to pay from either their PayPal balance or through their bank account. In other words, the credit card option is NOT showing up as a funding option, even though they have a credit card on file with PayPal.

I have tested it out myself, and came upon the exact same problem. I only accept payments through PayPal and this is making me lose a lot of money, not being able to accept credit cards. Can someone please tell me what is going on and what can be done to fix this? Thank you, I look forward to your response.

Please help!!! Thank you.

Chek Paypal profile for payment preference.

Some changes might have been done.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Well if "tellytale" calls and ask Paypal whether His profile is set to accept CC Payment they will guide Him and He will be able to move on.Its not a bug or an issue related to coding its something related to paypal profile setting on Paypal site.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.