• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Giftwrap

I was thinking that i will be great if someone will create a constribution that will add a checkbox for giftwrap in the checkout page. Also it would be good to add a textbox under this checkbox to let people write a little message to be typed in the card outside of the gift.. So if someone can create this, it would be great..

There is now one constribution for giftwrap with extra cost, but it is not well made. IT has 2 radio boxes, one for giftwrap with e.g. price 1$ and one without giftwrap with price 0$. So it is not good because at last in the confirmation page it adds this field in the order total, even if you check the no giftwrap.. So you see it the total :

Semi total :50$

Shipping : 20$

Tax : 18$

No giftwrap : 0$

Total : blahblah

So it doesn't look good. That's why i am saying it would be good with checkbox. Also this constribution doesn't have any textbox to let the customer leave a message.. Anyway it is better than the nothing but it need too much work, it doesn't work correctly also with the language..

So guys if someone have time and want to make this constribution, it will be great. thank you

I am Maintaining :

Product_Short_Description (i added it on specials.php and in shopping_cart.php)

City Shipping Rates With Admin (fixed the error that was giving wrong total shipping charges)

I had Created :

UTF bug fix on standard reviews system (admin & block)

Corrupted character on mysql with utf-8

I was thinking that i will be great if someone will create a constribution that will add a checkbox for giftwrap in the checkout page. Also it would be good to add a textbox under this checkbox to let people write a little message to be typed in the card outside of the gift.. So if someone can create this, it would be great..

There is now one constribution for giftwrap with extra cost, but it is not well made. IT has 2 radio boxes, one for giftwrap with e.g. price 1$ and one without giftwrap with price 0$. So it is not good because at last in the confirmation page it adds this field in the order total, even if you check the no giftwrap.. So you see it the total :

Semi total :50$

Shipping : 20$

Tax : 18$

No giftwrap : 0$

Total : blahblah

So it doesn't look good. That's why i am saying it would be good with checkbox. Also this constribution doesn't have any textbox to let the customer leave a message.. Anyway it is better than the nothing but it need too much work, it doesn't work correctly also with the language..

So guys if someone have time and want to make this constribution, it will be great. thank you

Yeah, that would be a great contribution to have. Is it like the osC_GiftWrap_v1.0 contribution?

osC_GiftWrap_v1.0 is the constribution that i am telling that it has 2 radio boxes that it is not good because it appears in the order total even if you check the no giftwrap. And it appears in the order total as : No giftwrap : 0$ .. Also it doesn't have a textbox for the card, and it doesn't work the language in the order total..

I am Maintaining :

Product_Short_Description (i added it on specials.php and in shopping_cart.php)

City Shipping Rates With Admin (fixed the error that was giving wrong total shipping charges)

I had Created :

UTF bug fix on standard reviews system (admin & block)

Corrupted character on mysql with utf-8