• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Should i center or not?

lindsayanng

If you wish to add login to breadcrumb, this is what I did (just modified logout bit)

Original has:

<td align="right" class="headerNavigation"><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a>  |

Change to:

<?php $reg = tep_session_is_registered('customer_id');?>
<td align="right" class="headerNavigation"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(($reg ? FILENAME_LOGOFF : FILENAME_LOGIN), '', 'SSL');?>" class="headerNavigation" ><?php echo ($reg ? HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF : HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN); ?>
</a>  |

Sorry, I`ve always pefered boolean. I know its not so easy to read. But in the days when memory was short we had to take the most efficeint route possible.

;)

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i actually dont have or need to log off in the breadcrumb because if you make an account, you get a new little nav bar across the bottom o fthe page that has the my account, edit account, addresses, log off, ect in there.. Will that also get my breadcrumb OUT of the header of the login box?

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

AYE AYE AYE.. I got the forms in the breadcrumb, which is kinda what i wanted.. well, it IS what i wanted.. i cant get the darn breadcrumb out of the header of that table though!!

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Did you want the breadcrumb completely gone or just links my account shopping cart etc? Also when logged in where did you want the account links? On top of the logo or underneath?

no. i would LIKE to keep the breadcrumb, but i wanted to nix the my account and all that because its in the shopping cart and on the other nav bar when logged in

i got it pretty well set, i just need to get the breadcrumb to span across the top

why would deleting a table give me an error like "unexpected $end on line 173... when line 173 is just my closing <div> tags.

oops. nevermind. i found a little piece of code i was missing in the remove of the login box.

Try this. I took out the <table><tr><td> at the becinning of the first <table><tr><td> so you will want to tak out the </td></tr></table at the bottom of footer.php.

I put in the <div> tags you added earlier.

The loginbox is going to be at the top with the breadcrumb but the account links are underneath the logo. The other my account and shopping cart links are taken out.

<?php
/*
 $Id: header.php,v 1.42 2003/06/10 18:20:38 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

##################################################################
IMPORTANT NOTE:
 This is not part of the official osC distribution
 but an add-on contributed to the osC community. Please
 read the README document that are provided
 with this file for further information and installation notes.

This puts a login request in a box with a login button.
 If already logged in, will not show anything.

Modified to utilize SSL to bypass Security Alert

LoginboxV5.4_header http://avzwebdesign.nl/oscommerce/
*/

// check if the 'install' directory exists, and warn of its existence
 if (WARN_INSTALL_EXISTENCE == 'true') {
if (file_exists(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/install')) {
  $messageStack->add('header', WARNING_INSTALL_DIRECTORY_EXISTS, 'warning');
}
 }

// check if the configure.php file is writeable
 if (WARN_CONFIG_WRITEABLE == 'true') {
if ( (file_exists(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/includes/configure.php')) && (is_writeable(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/includes/configure.php')) ) {
  $messageStack->add('header', WARNING_CONFIG_FILE_WRITEABLE, 'warning');
}
 }

// check if the session folder is writeable
 if (WARN_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE == 'true') {
if (STORE_SESSIONS == '') {
  if (!is_dir(tep_session_save_path())) {
	$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT, 'warning');
  } elseif (!is_writeable(tep_session_save_path())) {
	$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'warning');
  }
}
 }

// check session.auto_start is disabled
 if ( (function_exists('ini_get')) && (WARN_SESSION_AUTO_START == 'true') ) {
if (ini_get('session.auto_start') == '1') {
  $messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_AUTO_START, 'warning');
}
 }

if ( (WARN_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NOT_READABLE == 'true') && (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') ) {
if (!is_dir(DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD)) {
  $messageStack->add('header', WARNING_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT, 'warning');
}
 }

if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {
echo $messageStack->output('header');
 }
?>
<div id="header">
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">
 <tr class="headerNavigation">
<td class="headerNavigation">  <?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(' » '); ?></td>
<?php
// added for loginbox
 if ( (basename($PHP_SELF) != FILENAME_LOGIN) && (basename($PHP_SELF) !=  FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT) && !tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { 
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

?>
<!-- loginbox //-->
<td align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL')); ?>
<table border="2px" width="225px" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		<tr>
		  <td class="smallText"><?php echo BOX_LOGINBOXH_EMAIL; ?></td>
		  <td><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address'); ?></td>
		  <td class="smallText"><?php echo BOX_LOGINBOXH_PASSWORD; ?></td>
		  <td><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password'); ?></td>
		  <td><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_go.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN); ?></td>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_LOGINBOXH_FORGOT_PASSWORD . '</a>'; ?></td>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo BOX_LOGINBOXH_TEXT_NEW . '<br>;' . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_LOGINBOXH_NEW . '</a>'; ?></td>
		</tr>
	  </table></td>
  </tr>
 </table></form></td>
<?php
  } // close tep_session_is_registered
 } else { 
// If you want something to show in place of the loginbox when logge in or on login or create account page,
// place that code between the <td align="left"></td> below
?>
<td align="right"></td>
<?php
} // close if
// end loginbox
?>
 </tr>
</table>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0">
 <tr class="header">
<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'furryfamilylogo') . '</a>'; ?></td>
<td align="right" valign="top"><table border="2px" width="175px" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">
  <tr>
	<td class="headerCart" align="center"><b><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerCart"><?php echo 'Your Cart Contents'; ?></a></b><br><?php echo $cart->count_contents() . ' Items'; ?><br><?php echo 'SubTotal:' . $currencies->format($cart->show_total()); ?><br><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>"class="headerCart"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT;?></a> | <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerCart"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
 </tr>
<?php
// added for my account nav bar links for loginbox
if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
?>
 <tr>
<td class="headerNavigation" align="center" colspan="3"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_PRODUCTS_NEW) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_EDIT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_ACCOUNT_EDIT) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_ACCOUNT_HISTORY) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADDRESS_BOOK, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_ADDRESS_BOOK) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_NOTIFICATIONS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_PRODUCT_NOTIFICATIONS) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_LOGOFF) . '</a>'; ?></td>
 </tr>
<?php
} // close if
// end my account nav bar links for loginbox
?>	 
</table>
<? //---PayPal WPP Modification START ---// ?>
<?php
  $show_user_options = true;
  if (tep_paypal_wpp_enabled() && tep_session_is_registered('paypal_ec_temp')) {
//If this is a temp account that'll be deleted, don't show account information
if ($paypal_ec_temp) {
  $show_user_options = false;
}
 }
} else {
 }
?>

<? //---PayPal WPP Modification END ---// ?>
<?php
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'])) {
?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
 <tr class="headerError">
<td class="headerError"><?php echo htmlspecialchars(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'])); ?></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<?php
 }

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message'])) {
?>
 <tr class="headerInfo">
<td class="headerInfo"><?php echo htmlspecialchars($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']); ?></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<?php
 }
?>
</div>
<div ="content">

hmm.. Now i'm missing the code the sumbits the account login when you click the GO button

ok.. I didn't upload the code yet, i am going to now.. but take a look at what i have now.. everyything works but the GO button.. I also figured i would remove the <td> before each item in the login, like we had when it was it's own box. i did this because i figured that it wouldnt need them since its all on one line, and the data can all be in it's own "cell"

Take a look at what i have and tell me what you think before i change it.. THANKS!

The code that submits the form is this

<?php echo tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL')); ?>

Also if you look at the first <table> below the above code there is a width of 225px. Remove the width, I forgot to.

I'm thinking leave it all in the <td> and drop the password forgotten and create account in new <tr> right below the input fields. 2 things by doing it that way.

1 I thinks it will look better

2 The way it is is going to mess with your breadcrumb because it is taking up too much space

ok. i am uploading your version now to compare between the two. i wouldnt mind dropping the forgot password and the creat new under the forms.

But why isnt the button working>> i have the form submit there/.

OOPS.. that made a little mess there..

hmm.. now my center doesnt work..

Sorry I should have expained more. Where you added the <tr> you need to put a </tr> before that. Then on the first <td> with the password forgotten add colspan="2" inside the <td>. On the othe <td> add colspan="3" So it's like so

<?php
/*
 $Id: header.php,v 1.42 2003/06/10 18:20:38 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

IMPORTANT NOTE:
 This is not part of the official osC distribution
 but an add-on contributed to the osC community. Please
 read the README document that are provided
 with this file for further information and installation notes.

This puts a login request in a box with a login button.
 If already logged in, will not show anything.

Modified to utilize SSL to bypass Security Alert

LoginboxV5.4_header http://avzwebdesign.nl/oscommerce/
*/

// check if the 'install' directory exists, and warn of its existence
 if (WARN_INSTALL_EXISTENCE == 'true') {
if (file_exists(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/install')) {
  $messageStack->add('header', WARNING_INSTALL_DIRECTORY_EXISTS, 'warning');
}
 }

// check if the configure.php file is writeable
 if (WARN_CONFIG_WRITEABLE == 'true') {
if ( (file_exists(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/includes/configure.php')) && (is_writeable(dirname($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_FILENAME']) . '/includes/configure.php')) ) {
  $messageStack->add('header', WARNING_CONFIG_FILE_WRITEABLE, 'warning');
}
 }

// check if the session folder is writeable
 if (WARN_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE == 'true') {
if (STORE_SESSIONS == '') {
  if (!is_dir(tep_session_save_path())) {
	$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT, 'warning');
  } elseif (!is_writeable(tep_session_save_path())) {
	$messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'warning');
  }
}
 }

// check session.auto_start is disabled
 if ( (function_exists('ini_get')) && (WARN_SESSION_AUTO_START == 'true') ) {
if (ini_get('session.auto_start') == '1') {
  $messageStack->add('header', WARNING_SESSION_AUTO_START, 'warning');
}
 }

if ( (WARN_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NOT_READABLE == 'true') && (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') ) {
if (!is_dir(DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD)) {
  $messageStack->add('header', WARNING_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NON_EXISTENT, 'warning');
}
 }

if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {
echo $messageStack->output('header');
 }
?>
<div id="header">
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">
 <tr class="headerNavigation">
<td class="headerNavigation">  <?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(' » '); ?></td>
<?php
// added for loginbox
 if ( (basename($PHP_SELF) != FILENAME_LOGIN) && (basename($PHP_SELF) !=  FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT) && !tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { 
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

?>
<!-- loginbox //-->
<td align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL')); ?>
<table border="2px" width="225px" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		<tr>
		  <td class="smallText"><?php echo BOX_LOGINBOXH_EMAIL; ?></td>
		  <td><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address'); ?></td>
		  <td class="smallText"><?php echo BOX_LOGINBOXH_PASSWORD; ?></td>
		  <td><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password'); ?></td>
		  <td><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_go.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN); ?></td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText" colspan="2"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_LOGINBOXH_FORGOT_PASSWORD . '</a>'; ?></td>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText" colspan="3"><?php echo BOX_LOGINBOXH_TEXT_NEW . '<br>;' . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_LOGINBOXH_NEW . '</a>'; ?></td>
		</tr>
	  </table></td>
  </tr>
 </table></form></td>
<?php
  } // close tep_session_is_registered
 } else { 
// If you want something to show in place of the loginbox when logge in or on login or create account page,
// place that code between the <td align="left"></td> below
?>
<td align="right"></td>
<?php
} // close if
// end loginbox
?>
 </tr>
</table>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0">
 <tr class="header">
<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'furryfamilylogo') . '</a>'; ?></td>
<td align="right" valign="top"><table border="2px" width="175px" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">
  <tr>
	<td class="headerCart" align="center"><b><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART); ?>" class="headerCart"><?php echo 'Your Cart Contents'; ?></a></b><br><?php echo $cart->count_contents() . ' Items'; ?><br><?php echo 'SubTotal:' . $currencies->format($cart->show_total()); ?><br><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'); ?>"class="headerCart"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT;?></a> | <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerCart"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
 </tr>
<?php
// added for my account nav bar links for loginbox
?>
 <tr>
<td class="headerNavigation" align="center" colspan="3"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_PRODUCTS_NEW) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_EDIT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_ACCOUNT_EDIT) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_ACCOUNT_HISTORY) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADDRESS_BOOK, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_ADDRESS_BOOK) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_NOTIFICATIONS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_PRODUCT_NOTIFICATIONS) . '</a>  ' .
																   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', LOGIN_BOX_LOGOFF) . '</a>'; ?></td>
 </tr>
<?php
} // close if
// end my account nav bar links for loginbox
?>	 
</table>
<? //---PayPal WPP Modification START ---// ?>
<?php
  $show_user_options = true;
  if (tep_paypal_wpp_enabled() && tep_session_is_registered('paypal_ec_temp')) {
//If this is a temp account that'll be deleted, don't show account information
if ($paypal_ec_temp) {
}
 }
} else {
 }
?>

<? //---PayPal WPP Modification END ---// ?>
<?php
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'])) {
?>
 <tr class="headerError">
<td class="headerError"><?php echo htmlspecialchars(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['error_message'])); ?></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<?php
 }

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message'])) {
?>
 <tr class="headerInfo">
<td class="headerInfo"><?php echo htmlspecialchars($HTTP_GET_VARS['info_message']); ?></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<?php
 }
?>
</div>
<div ="content">

If the center still isn't working try changing your css. Change

#header {
width: 100%; margin: auto;
border: 0px solid #999999;
text-align:center;
}
#footer {
width: 100%; margin: auto;
}

To

#header {
position: absolute;
left: 0px;
right: 0px;
width: 100%;
}
#footer {
position: absolute;
width: 100%;
left: 0px;
right: 0px;
}

Also make sure to take out the </td></tr></table> at the bottom of footer.php

still not centering correctly.

ok. i think i am going to stick with what i have now as far as the table.. but i think i might put the forgot password and create new outside of the orange

Try using the code I posted above. You have a colspan in the wrong place. It's suppose to be insidethe <td> not <tr>

i did try the code above. I will again.. look again in 2 minutes

the issue is that i can not get the rest of the site to center, no matter how many changes i made.. I COULD do what i had.. i was just messing with the tables to get what i had and put the missing password and create new outside of the orange box

Ok so all we need is to get it centered. I'll work on it.

Do you still want the top and footer 100% and the middle centered?

well, not exactly.. I wanted to get the forgot password and create new outside the orange, so it it's own row.. i think it might make everything look better up there.. i dont need that thing to be SOOO big

Ok remove this section

</tr>
		<tr>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText" colspan="2"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_LOGINBOXH_FORGOT_PASSWORD . '</a>'; ?></td>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText" colspan="3"><?php echo BOX_LOGINBOXH_TEXT_NEW . '<br>;' . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_LOGINBOXH_NEW . '</a>'; ?></td>

About 10 lines or so down find this

<?php
} // close if
// end loginbox
?>
 </tr>

Just after the </tr> add this

<tr>
		  <td align="right" class="smallText"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_LOGINBOXH_FORGOT_PASSWORD . '</a>'; ?>  <?php echo BOX_LOGINBOXH_TEXT_NEW . '<br>;' . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_LOGINBOXH_NEW . '</a>'; ?></td>
		</tr>

Now that should be a white background.

Archived