• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution - My First] Request Feedback, Automated

HI Neil,

There's an updated version that allows you to use a cron CGI instead of cron itself. Either way should work fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the work on this mod guys

I installed it in ms2 and it apears that it works right off the bat,,

used cron instead of cron cgi , with no prior cron history.

Thanks again guys

Regards

Tom

I'm looking to something similar to this. I would like to send an email to customers 7 days after they place an order to see if everything went well. Any idea on a way to modify this contrib to do that, or know of another contrib that would work?

Yes, I have a contribution that will do exactly just that.

However, I have not contributed it, and really, I'd like to integrate it into the regular feedback request contrib and add an admin section.

However, I've been so busy, I havn't had the opportunity to finish these things up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

• 10 months later...

Chris, I don't suppose you've done anything with that contrib yet?

Yes, I have a contribution that will do exactly just that.

However, I have not contributed it, and really, I'd like to integrate it into the regular feedback request contrib and add an admin section.

However, I've been so busy, I havn't had the opportunity to finish these things up.

Edited by sirkyle

• 10 months later...

I installed the script and everything looked ok, however I keep getting these error messages from the cron:

Failed loading /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.0.so: /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.0.so: undefined symbol: zend_std_get_static_property PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/php_gd.dll' - /usr/lib/php4/php_gd.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I talked to my tech guy and he said the ioncube is in place, but can not be loaded with a scrip, written in PHP5. Is this right?

Is there a way to fix that?

Haven't seen that one before. I use this one 4 or 5 other websites myself, and am not getting that error.

• 1 year later...