• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

issue with products_info.php

jsmith2

I'm not sure if QT pro is the issue here, basically its a mod that checks the stock of each product attribute. Because OSC did not come with this ugh.

The line I'm supposed to replace in products_info.php is

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

BUT, its this line instead:

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

@ line 134

This is the error message I'm getting~

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /home/content/j/s/m/jsmith1/html/bac/product_info.php on line 253