• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to implement product variant in oscommerce 2.2

satyag

Hi

I am satya . newly joined in oscommerce forums. i would like to have structure like this categoreis-->Sub categoreis-->Sub Sub Categoreis-->Products.... How to implement this in oscommerce 2.2 version. also i would like to know from where i will get Product variant functionality for oscommerce 2.2

Satya

Go to admin->Catalog and click on the new category button. Once that category is created, clcik into it and then click on the new category button again. Keep doing that until you have them all setup and then add the product.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Go to admin->Catalog and click on the new category button. Once that category is created, clcik into it and then click on the new category button again. Keep doing that until you have them all setup and then add the product.

Jack

Thanks jack. For single product i would like to add 5 images,but in oscommerce 2.2 data model there is only one option available. how to add five images without affecting data model.can we group the products ? is it possible to group the products in oscommerce 2.2

Satya