• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

v2.00 login issue

Hi

I have tested this on and off line but I have a problem with log in, it seems to ages to and never gets there, as though the db is working over time, any ideas,

v2 php5 and php4 osc 2.2 060817 added register globals patch...no other contribs.

thanks

Russell

Rusty

-------------------------------------------

Hi

I have tested this on and off line but I have a problem with log in, it seems to ages to and never gets there, as though the db is working over time, any ideas,

v2 php5 and php4 osc 2.2 060817 added register globals patch...no other contribs.

thanks

Russell

If that is all you have added, why not install the latest version of osc?

If that is all you have added, why not install the latest version of osc?

thanks , I thought the multi srores needed the older version but thanks may be ok, cheers will also solve the register issue as well ,cheers

Rusty

thanks , I thought the multi srores needed the older version but thanks may be ok, cheers will also solve the register issue as well ,cheers

solved ..ran the contrib with register globals fix and used htacess to enable, ok,

Rusty

solved ..ran the contrib with register globals fix and used htacess to enable, ok,

sorry ran without register globals which I think was the problem but turned it on via htacess file, cheers

Rusty