Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
WoodsWalker

Help: how do I designate countries

Hi Folks,

Here's a heart because you've been so helpful already!

Just trying to refine my shipping. I have one rate for orders to Canada and USA, and another rate for "all others".

Do I need to enter a list of every other country for the latter zone? Can I use the two-letter country designators instead of writing them out? In the examples already entered into one of the zones of the module, the word "global" is entered. Anyone tried this? If so, what exactly does it mean (perhaps it's a "wild-card", that picks up anything the previous zones did not include?)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

~Wendy in Canada

Hi Folks,

Here's a heart because you've been so helpful already!

Just trying to refine my shipping. I have one rate for orders to Canada and USA, and another rate for "all others".

Do I need to enter a list of every other country for the latter zone? Can I use the two-letter country designators instead of writing them out? In the examples already entered into one of the zones of the module, the word "global" is entered. Anyone tried this? If so, what exactly does it mean (perhaps it's a "wild-card", that picks up anything the previous zones did not include?)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

~Wendy in Canada

Wendy, see other thread.

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.