• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal sudden Fatal Error, need advice

webtrek

My PayPal gateway works great and has for several years. I got the follow error in the Admin panel when acessing PayPal IPN. This is a sudden error that is new to me. I looked at line 27 and didn't see the problem but I have a beginner understanding of PHP syntax.

Nothing was changed, I am not sure where to start looking on this one and no threads in the Paypal forum. Error is below. Thanks much.

<Error begin>

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type PayPal_Page as array in /public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/templates/osC_Admin.tpl.php on line 27.

</Error End>

My PayPal gateway works great and has for several years. I got the follow error in the Admin panel when acessing PayPal IPN. This is a sudden error that is new to me. I looked at line 27 and didn't see the problem but I have a beginner understanding of PHP syntax.

Nothing was changed, I am not sure where to start looking on this one and no threads in the Paypal forum. Error is below. Thanks much.

<Error begin>

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type PayPal_Page as array in /public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/templates/osC_Admin.tpl.php on line 27.

</Error End>

and line 27 says?

• 1 year later...

I have this same problem, my line 27 looks like this:

<body margin width="0" marg inheight="0" topmargin="0" bottom margin="0" leftmargin="0" right margin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onLoad="<?php echo $page['onLoad']; ?>">

Anyone?