• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Listing Enhancements, Thumbnails & Manufacturer Headings

spooks

Thats for info on the missing section.

Looking at the button contrib my first thought its a bad idea, its using javascript for the effect, but it`s bad to use javascript when u don't need to, and since you could get exactly the same using css thats the way it should be done.

I'm not sure why there would be any relation to the links though, can you give precise examples, a url would help too.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hi Spooks

Thanks for your reply

Looking at the button contrib my first thought its a bad idea

This has concerned me. The buttons still work with javascript disabled (no rollover)

You can see them here camer(remove me)acentre.co.uk

This contribution is not yet on my live site. I’m still testing it with xampp

If you still think these buttons are a bad idea then I will remove them. Could I get this effect with CSS?

When I look at the properties for my buttons I notice that the image properties are correct but there are no link properties listed (clearly the problem)

And what’s more this contribution stops ALL my Buy Now buttons from working, even the ones in product info.

Replacing \includes\modules\product_listing.php corrects the problem.

Regards

Ken

The buttons on the latest listing use the post method for the add to cart, so you will not see the properties, did you make the changes specified for application top?

Otherwise I would suspect you have left a form open somewhere, causing issues with the forms within the listing.

This cant effect product info, when your on that page the listing file is not used, have done smthg else?

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Hi Spooks

The buttons on the latest listing use the post method for the add to cart, so you will not see the properties

That was the problem. I’ve now got this contribution working with my Buttons

But I’m still interested in your thoughts on these buttons

I would rather change them if they may cause a problem

Regards

Ken

Hi Spooks

That was the problem. I’ve now got this contribution working with my Buttons

But I’m still interested in your thoughts on these buttons

I would rather change them if they may cause a problem

Regards

Ken

I`ve checked and though there is a contrib to restyle the form elements with css, there is'nt one that does the image swapping!

I'll release a contrib for it soon, I`ll pm you the code as is if you wish, there is a restriction though, for the hover effect to work in ie it requires a little hack, unless u use xhtml doctype. smile.gif

Sam

Contributions:

I`ve checked and though there is a contrib to restyle the form elements with css, there is'nt one that does the image swapping!

Correct. That’s why I finished up using contribution 4739. All the CSS contributions produce rectangular buttons.

I`ll pm you the code as is if you wish

Please do. I will be happy to test it for you.

My doctype is

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

Thanks

Ken

Hi Spooks, i'm at a loss. I'm trying to integrate Multiple Products into Product Listing Enhancements... v1.85

I've got the checkboxes coming in where the Buy Now button should be. I'm using Thumbnails in Grid and Buy now & Details button. All is working fine except I cannot get the ( name="add_id['.sizeof($list_box_contents).']" ) to show an id in the following statement:

$button = (LISTING_BUTTON != 'none' && PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW ? (LISTING_BUTTON == 'buy now & details' ? '<br><input type="checkbox" name="add_id['.sizeof($list_box_contents).']" value="1"> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_multi&products_id=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button($buypic, IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a> <span class="buy_now">|</span> ' . $link . tep_image_button('button_details_small.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a><br><br>' : (strstr(LISTING_BUTTON, 'buy now') ? '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button($buypic, IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a><br><br>' : '<br>' . $link . tep_image_button('button_details.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS) . '</a><br><br>' )) : ' ');

Any help to get the add_id[0] would be greatly appreciated as without it nothing gets added to the cart. thanks Liz.

Here is my products_lising.php :

<?php

/*

$Id: product_listing.php,v 2.1.7 2008/07/24 22:49:59 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

$graphic_bord = 'no'; // set to 'yes' if you have older 'graphic borders' and not 'easy graphic borders'.

$cat_path = false; // set to true to include category paths in urls

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) $_GET['sort'] = $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'];

$max_results = (tep_not_null($_GET['max']) ? $_GET['max'] : MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS);

if (PRODUCTS_PER_ROW == 'PRODUCTS_PER_ROW' || PRODUCTS_PER_ROW == 0 || LISTING_SWITCH == 'LISTING_SWITCH') { $to = 'Setup Error!\nPlease ensure you have run the\nProduct Listing Setup File.' ; print "<script>alert('$to');</script>"; }

// sort order array

if ($_GET['sort'] == '0d') $sort_array[] = array('id' => 0 . 'd', 'text' => DATE_ORDER);

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {

switch ($column_list[$i]) {

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_MODEL . APHA_ORDER);

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS . APHA_ORDER);

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER . APHA_ORDER);

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY . NUM_ORDER);

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT . NUM_ORDER);

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_PRICE . NUM_ORDER);

break;

}

}

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {

switch ($column_list[$i]) {

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_MODEL . REVERSE_ALPHA_ORDER);

break;

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS . REVERSE_ALPHA_ORDER);

break;

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER . REVERSE_ALPHA_ORDER);

break;

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY . REVERSE_NUM_ORDER);

break;

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT . REVERSE_NUM_ORDER);

break;

$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_PRICE . REVERSE_NUM_ORDER);

break;

}

}

// Max Results Array

for ($i=1, $n=10; $i<$n; $i++) {

$max_display[] = array('id' => MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS * $i, 'text' => MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS * $i);

}

$max_display[] = array('id' => 1000000, 'text' => 'Show All');

// store GET vars

$get_vars = '';

reset($_GET);

while (list($key, $value) = each($_GET)) {

if ( ($key != 'sort') && ($key != 'max') && ($key != tep_session_name()) && ($key != 'x') && ($key != 'y') ) {

$get_vars .= tep_draw_hidden_field($key, $value);

}

}

$top_nav = ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '1') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3'));

$base_nav = ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '2') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3'));

$listing_split = new splitPageResults($listing_sql, $max_results, 'p.products_id');

$page_nav = '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td class="smallText">' . $listing_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS) . '</td><td class="smallText" align="right">' . TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $listing_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))) . '</td></tr></table>';

$drop = '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td class="smallText">Results/Page: '. tep_draw_form('maxdisplay', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), '', $request_type, false), 'get') . $get_vars . (isset($_GET['sort']) ? tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $_GET['sort']) : '') . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('max', $max_display, $_GET['max'], 'onChange="this.form.submit();"') . tep_hide_session_id().'</form></td><td class="smallText" align="right">Sort Order: ' . tep_draw_form('sorting', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), '', $request_type, false), 'get') . $get_vars . (isset($_GET['max']) ? tep_draw_hidden_field('max', $_GET['max']) : '') . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('sort', $sort_array, $_GET['sort'], 'onChange="this.form.submit();"') . tep_hide_session_id().'</form></td></tr></table>';

//$chkbox = tep_draw_form('cart_multi', tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, tep_get_all_get_params('action','products_id')) . 'action=add_multi');

//$form = tep_draw_form('cart_quantity_' . $col . $row, tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','products_id')) . 'action=add_product'));

if ( ($listing_split->number_of_rows > (int)$max_results) && $top_nav ) echo $page_nav;

if ($top_nav && ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0)) echo $drop;

function tep_get_category_name($category_id, $language_id) {

$category_query = tep_db_query("select categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$category_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

return $category['categories_name'];

}

function tep_get_manufacturer_name($manufacturer_id) {

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$manufacturer_id . "'");

$manufacturer = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query);

return $manufacturer['manufacturers_name'];

}

function list_box_head($column_list) {

for ($col=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $col<$n; $col++) {

switch ($column_list[$col]) {

$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_MODEL;

$lc_align = 'center';

break;

$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS;

$lc_align = '';

break;

$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER;

$lc_align = 'center';

break;

$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_PRICE;

$lc_align = 'right';

break;

$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY;

$lc_align = 'right';

break;

$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT;

$lc_align = 'right';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':

$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE;

$lc_align = 'center';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':

$lc_text = (strstr(LISTING_BUTTON, 'buy now')? TABLE_HEADING_BUY_NOW : TABLE_HEADING_DETAIL);

$lc_align = 'center';

break;

}

if ( ($column_list[$col] != 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW') && ($column_list[$col] != 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE') ) {

$lc_text = tep_create_sort_heading($_GET['sort'], $col+1, $lc_text);

}

$list_box_contents[] = array('align' => $lc_align,'params' => 'class="productListing-heading"','text' => ' ' . $lc_text . ' ');

}

return ($list_box_contents);

}

// function list_head end

function list_box_data($listing, $column_list) {

global $PHP_SELF, $cPath, $cat_path;

$currencies = new currencies();

$man_id = (tep_not_null($_GET['manufacturers_id']) ? $_GET['manufacturers_id'] : '');

$link = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id'] . ($man_id ? '&manufacturers_id='.$man_id : ($cPath && $cat_path ? '&cPath=' . $cPath : '')) ) . '"' . ($man_id || ($cat_path && $cat_path) ? ' rel="nofollow"' : '') . '>';

//$buypic = (LISTING_BUTTON == 'buy now' ? 'button_in_cart.gif' : 'button_buy_now.gif');

$button = (LISTING_BUTTON == 'buy now & details' ? '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button($buypic, IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a> <span class="buy_now">|</span> ' . $link . tep_image_button('button_details_small.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a><br><br>' : (strstr(LISTING_BUTTON, 'buy now') ? '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button($buypic, IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a><br><br>' : '<br>'. $link . tep_image_button('button_details.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS) . '</a><br><br>' )) ;

if ($listing['products_price'] == 0) $button = (strstr(LISTING_BUTTON, 'details') ? '<br><span class="buy_now"> </span>'. $link . tep_image_button('button_details_small.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS) . '</a> <br><br>' : '');

if (isset($listing['products_quantity']) && !$listing['products_quantity']) $button = '<br><span class="buy_now"> </span>'. $link . tep_image_button('button_details_small.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS) . '</a> <br><br>';

if (!strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'block')) {

$lc_align = '';

$lc_align = 'center';

$lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_model'] . ' ';

break;

$lc_align = '';

$lc_text = $link.'<b>' . $listing['products_name'] . '</b></a>' . ($listing['short_desc'] && (PRODUCT_SHORT_DESC == 'true') ? '<br><span class="short">' . $listing['short_desc'] . '</span>' : '');

break;

$lc_align = 'center';

$lc_text = ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $listing['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $listing['manufacturers_name'] . '</a> ';

break;

$lc_align = 'right';

$price = (function_exists(display_short_price)) ? $currencies->display_short_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) : $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id']));

if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {

$lc_text = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>  ';

} else {

$lc_text = ($listing['products_price'] > 0 ? '' . $price . '  ' : ' ' . TEXT_POA);

if (function_exists(tep_get_att_price)) $lc_text .= (tep_get_att_price($listing['products_id']) > 0 ? '+' : ' ') ;

}

break;

$lc_align = 'right';

$lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_quantity'] . ' ';

break;

$lc_align = 'right';

$lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_weight'] . ' ';

break;

$lc_align = 'center';

$lc_text = $link . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':

$lc_align = 'center';

$lc_text = $button;

break;

}

$list_box_temp[] = array('align' => $lc_align,

'params' => 'class="productListing-data" width="'.(100/sizeof($column_list)).'%" ',

'text' => $lc_text);

}

} else { // block listing

$list_box_temp = array();

if (PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE) { $list_box_temp[] = array('align' => 'center',

'params' => 'class="productListing-data" ',

'text' => $link . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>'); }

$display ='';

$display .= $listing['products_model'] . '<br>';

break;

$display .= $link.'<b><u>' . $listing['products_name'] . '</u></b></a><br>' . ($listing['short_desc'] && (PRODUCT_SHORT_DESC == 'true') ? '<span class="short">' . $listing['short_desc'] . '</span><br>' : '');

break;

$display .= '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $listing['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $listing['manufacturers_name'] . '</a><br>';

break;

$display .= '<br>Price: ';

$price = (function_exists(display_short_price)) ? $currencies->display_short_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) : $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id']));

if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {

$display .= '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span><br>';

} else {

$display .= ($listing['products_price'] > 0 ? '' . $price : '' . TEXT_POA);

if (function_exists(tep_get_att_price)) $display .= (tep_get_att_price($listing['products_id']) > 0 ? '+' : ' ') ;

$display .= '<br>';

}

break;

$display .= ($listing['products_quantity'] ? 'Stock = ' . $listing['products_quantity'] : 'Out of Stock') . '<br>';

break;

$display .= 'Weight = ' . $listing['products_weight'].WEIGHT_ABRV.'<br />';

break;

}

}

$list_box_temp[] = array('align' => 'left',

'params' => 'class="main" valign="top"',

'text' => $display);

if (PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW) {

$list_box_temp[] = array('align' => 'left',

'params' => 'class="productListing-data" width="'.(100/4).'%" ',

'text' => $button);

}

}

return ($list_box_temp);

}

// function list_box_data end

?>

<form name="cart_multi" method="post" action="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_multi', 'NONSSL'); ?>">

<?php

// set initial values

$thumbnail_view = (isset($_GET['list']) ? $_GET['list'] : PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW);

$empty_list=false;

if (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id']) && tep_not_null($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {

$title_name = tep_get_manufacturer_name($_GET['manufacturers_id']);

} else {

$title_name = (!$category['categories_name'] && tep_not_null($_GET['cPath']) ? tep_get_category_name(substr($_GET['cPath'], strpos($_GET['cPath'],'_')+1),$languages_id) : '');

}

$grid = strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'grid');

$gborders = function_exists(mws_boxHeader);

$Tborder = (!$gborders ? '<table class="infoBoxList" width="100%"><tr><td>' : mws_boxHeader('<big>'.$title_name.'</big>'));

$Tborderend = (!$gborders ? '</td></tr></table>' : mws_boxFooter ());

$border2 = (!$gborders ? '<table class="infoBoxList" width="100%"><tr><td>' : ($graphic_bord == 'yes' ? mws_boxHeader('<big>'.$title_name.'</big>') : ''));

$border2end = (!$gborders ? '</td></tr></table>' : ($graphic_bord == 'yes' ? mws_boxFooter() : ''));

if (tep_not_null($_GET['categories_id']) && $current_category_id == 0) $current_category_id = $_GET['categories_id'];

// output selected display

if (strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails')) { //thumbnail

$row = 0;

$col = 0;

$border = (!$grid ? '<table class="infoBoxProducts" cellpadding="2" width="'.PRODUCT_LIST_WIDTH.'" height="'.PRODUCT_LIST_HEIGHT.'" ><tr><td valign="top">' : '<br>');

$borderend = (!$grid ? '</td></tr></table>' : '');

$style = (!$grid ? 'class="smallText"' : 'class="infoBoxGrid"');

$info_box_contents = array();

if ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) { $listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_split->sql_query);} else {

$listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_sql); }

if (tep_db_num_rows($listing_query)) {

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) {

if ($row == 0) {

if (!$gborders && !$grid) $info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',

'params' => 'class="smallText" width="'.(PRODUCTS_PER_ROW ? (100/PRODUCTS_PER_ROW) : '').'%" valign="top"',

'text' => ' ');

echo $Tborder;$row ++;

}

// build thumb

//$cur_row = sizeof($list_box_contents) - 1;

$man_id = (tep_not_null($_GET['manufacturers_id']) ? $_GET['manufacturers_id'] : '');

$link = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products['products_id'] . ($man_id ? '&manufacturers_id='.$man_id : ($cPath && $cat_path ? '&cPath=' . $cPath : ''))) . '"' . ($man_id || ($cat_path && $cat_path) ? ' rel="nofollow"' : '') . '>';

$image = $products['products_image'];

$addimages = (file_exists(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'displayimages.php')); // Additional Images Present

if ($addimages) {

$image_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT ai.medium_images, ai.images_description, ai.popup_images, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " ai, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p WHERE ai.products_id=p.products_id and ai.products_id = '".(int)$products['products_id']."'");

$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($image_query);

$image = ($selected_image['medium_images'] ? $selected_image['medium_images'] : ($selected_image['products_image_med'] ? $selected_image['products_image_med'] : ($selected_image['popup_images'] ? $selected_image['popup_images'] : $products['products_image'])));

}

$image = (!$grid && $column_list[0] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' ? '<br>' : '') . $link . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, ($addimages ? (tep_not_null($selected_image['images_description']) ? $selected_image['images_description'] : (tep_not_null($selected_image['products_image_description']) ? $selected_image['products_image_description'] : $products['products_name'])) : $products['products_name']), PRODUCT_IMAGE_WIDTH, '') . '</a>' . '<br>';

//$buypic = (LISTING_BUTTON == 'buy now' ? 'button_in_cart.gif' : 'button_buy_now.gif');

$button = (LISTING_BUTTON != 'none' && PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW ? (LISTING_BUTTON == 'buy now & details' ? '<br><input type="checkbox" name="add_id['.sizeof($list_box_contents).']" value="1"> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_multi&products_id=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button($buypic, IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a> <span class="buy_now">|</span> ' . $link . tep_image_button('button_details_small.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a><br><br>' : (strstr(LISTING_BUTTON, 'buy now') ? '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button($buypic, IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a><br><br>' : '<br>' . $link . tep_image_button('button_details.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS) . '</a><br><br>' )) : ' ');

if ($products['products_price'] == 0) $button = (strstr(LISTING_BUTTON, 'details') ? '<br><span class="buy_now"> </span>'. $link . tep_image_button('button_details_small.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a> <br>' : '');

$name = $link . '<b>' . $products['products_name'] . '</b>' . '</a><br>'. ($products['short_desc'] && (PRODUCT_SHORT_DESC == 'true') ? '<br>' . $products['short_desc'] . '<br>' : '');

$price = (function_exists(display_short_price)) ? $currencies->display_short_price($products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products['products_tax_class_id'])) : $currencies->display_price($products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products['products_tax_class_id']));

if (tep_not_null($products['specials_new_products_price'])) {

$price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($products['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

}

if (function_exists(tep_get_att_price)) $price .= (tep_get_att_price($products['products_id']) > 0 ? '+' : '') ;

if (isset($products['products_quantity']) && !$products['products_quantity']) $button = (strstr(LISTING_BUTTON, 'details') ? '<br><span class="buy_now"> </span>'. $link . tep_image_button('button_details_small.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a> <br>' : '');

$show_price = '<br><font size="'.PRODUCT_PRICE_SIZE.'">' . ($products['products_price'] > 0 ? $price : TEXT_POA) . '<br></font>';

$quantity = ($products['products_quantity'] ? 'Stock = '.$products['products_quantity'] : 'Out of Stock').'<br />';

$weight = 'Weight = '.$products['products_weight'].WEIGHT_ABRV.'<br />';

$model = $products['products_model'] . '<br>';

$manfact = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $products['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $products['manufacturers_name'] . '</a><br>';

$display = $border;

for ($disp=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $disp<$n; $disp++) {

switch ($column_list[$disp]) {

$display .= '<table summary="" width="100%" ><tr><td style="text-align:center;" valign="top" height="'.PRODUCT_IMAGE_VSPACE.'" >'.$image.'</td></tr></table>';

break;

$display .= '<table summary="" width="100%" ><tr><td class="thumbcontent" height="'.PRODUCT_NAME_VSPACE.'" >'.$name.'</td></tr></table>';

break;

$display .= $model;

break;

$display .= $manfact;

break;

$display .= $show_price;

break;

$display .= $quantity;

break;

$display .= $weight;

break;

}

}

$display .= $borderend . $button;

// thumb built

$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',

'params' => $style . ' width="'.(PRODUCTS_PER_ROW ? (100/PRODUCTS_PER_ROW) : '').'%" valign="top"',

'text' => $display );

$col ++;

if ($col > PRODUCTS_PER_ROW-1) {

$col = 0;

$row ++;

}

} // prod loop

} else {$empty_list=true; }// no products!!

// got display

if ($row) {

$i = 0 ; $nbx = class_exists(noborderBox); if ($col > 0 && $row > 1 && $nbx && !$grid) { for ($i=0, $n=$col; $i < $n; $i++) { $last_row[0][$i] = $info_box_contents[$row][$i]; unset($info_box_contents[$row][$i]); } }

if (!$i) {$col = 0;$row ++;$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',

'params' => 'class="smallText" width="'.(PRODUCTS_PER_ROW ? (100/PRODUCTS_PER_ROW) : '').'%" ',

'text' => ' '); }

if ($nbx) new noborderBox($info_box_contents); else new contentBox($info_box_contents);

if($i) new noborderBox($last_row);

echo $Tborderend;

} else {$empty_list=true; }

} elseif (strstr($thumbnail_view, 'manufacturer')) { //manufacturer

$row = 0;$col = 0;

if (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id']) && tep_not_null($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {

$filterlist_sql= tep_db_query("select distinct m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, mi.manufacturers_description from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi on m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id where m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$_GET['manufacturers_id'] . "' and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

}else{

$filterlist_sql= tep_db_query("select distinct m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, mi.manufacturers_description from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi on m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name");

}

if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_sql)) { $rows = 0;

while ($manufacturer = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_sql)) {

$info_box_heading = array(); if ($rows) echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '4');

echo $border2;

$info_box_heading[0] = array('text' => '<big>'.$manufacturer['manufacturers_name'].'</big><br />'.(MANU_DESCRIPTION == 'true' ? $manufacturer['manufacturers_description'].'<br />' : ''));

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_heading, false, false);

//echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '2');

$list_box_contents = array();

$list_box_contents[0] = (LISTING_HEADINGS == 'true' && !strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'block') ? list_box_head($column_list) : '');

if ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) { $rows = 0; $listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_split->sql_query);} else {

$rows = 0; $listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_sql); }

while ($listing = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) {

if ($listing['manufacturers_id'] != $manufacturer['manufacturers_id']) continue;

$rows++;

$list_box_contents[] = (($rows/2) == floor($rows/2) ? array('params' => 'class="productListing-even"') : array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"'));

$cur_row = sizeof($list_box_contents) - 1;

$list_box_contents[$cur_row] = list_box_data($listing, $column_list);

}

if (!$rows && isset($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {

$list_box_contents[0] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"');

$list_box_contents[0][] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-data"',

'text' => TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS); $rows++; }

if ($rows) new productListingBox($list_box_contents);

echo $border2end;

} // man loop;

$col = 0;$row ++;$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',

'params' => 'class="smallText" width="33%" valign="top"',

'text' => ' ');

} else {$empty_list=true; } // no manufacturers!!

}

if ((!strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') && !strstr($thumbnail_view, 'manufacturer')) || $empty_list) { //default listing

if (MANU_DESCRIPTION == 'true' && tep_not_null($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {

$manufacturer_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_description from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)($_GET['manufacturers_id']) . "' and languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$manufacturer = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturer_query); }

$info_box_heading[0] = array('text' => '<big>'.$title_name.'</big>'.($manufacturer['manufacturers_description'] ? '<br />' . $manufacturer['manufacturers_description'] : ''));

$list_box_contents[0] = (LISTING_HEADINGS == 'true' && !strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'block') ? list_box_head($column_list) : '');

if ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) { $rows = 0; $listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_split->sql_query);

while ($listing = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) {

$rows++;

$list_box_contents[] = (($rows/2) == floor($rows/2) ? array('params' => 'class="productListing-even"') : array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"'));

$cur_row = sizeof($list_box_contents) - 1;

$list_box_contents[$cur_row] = list_box_data($listing, $column_list);

}

$empty_list = false;

echo $border2;

if ($title_name) new infoBoxHeading($info_box_heading, false, false);

new productListingBox($list_box_contents);

echo $border2end; //tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '4');

} else {

$list_box_contents[0] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"');

$list_box_contents[0][] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-data"',

'text' => TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS);

new productListingBox($list_box_contents);

}

}

if ($base_nav && !$empty_list) echo $drop;

if (($listing_split->number_of_rows > (int)$max_results) && $base_nav) echo $page_nav;

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="left" class="main"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_checkout.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHECKOUT); ?></a></td>

<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

</form>

<?

if (!strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'list') && LISTING_SWITCH != 'false' && !$empty_list) echo '<br><span class="smalltext"><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('list')). 'list='.(strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') ? 'manufacturer' : 'thumbnails')) . '">' . (strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') ? LIST_VIEW : THUMB_VIEW).'</a></span><br /><br />';

// echo '<hr>' . $listing_sql . '<hr>';

?>

Hi Spooks

i need your help

i'm using your contribution and it works very well but there is on thing that i could not find any answer for it. >>

>> i am using "LIST IN BLOCKs" style and there is not "product listing switch" option in the bottom of page. i dont want to use other styles such as "list, thumbnails,..." i want use "List in Blocks" with an option to switch to list mode :rolleyes:

i cant do it myself but sure you can... :( :( :

Edited by arash.najafi

Sorry!!! It is working now!!! I didn't know I was suppose to go to: www.mysite.com/catalog/admin/product_listing_setup.php

Thank you!!!! :D

Hello Spooks, I've read but I really can't find a solution about my problem, please help...

My case is that at first I installed my shop at a hosting. Later I realize I should build and test my site locally before upload the shop, so I use the backup sQL from the site to reinstall it in my local drive for testing.

And I want to install your add-on locally.

I can see the front page of my shop (I installed it in "localhost/catalog"), but I can't go to the admin. I changed the database connection in "catalog/admin/includes/configures.php", but when I try "localhost/catalog/admin" or "localhost/catalog/admin/product_listing_setup.php it will redirect me to "http://www.mywebsite.com/admin/login.php?osCAdminID=812b7d48d654ff4dafb010cbf6d2d740", then I realize I'm redirected to my shop at the hosting instead of the local one.

How can I login to my local admin?

This is my localhost/catalog/admin/includes/configures.php:

(I use mywebsite.com to replace my original URL)

<?php

/*

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.mywebsite.com');

define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://www.mywebsite.com');

define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', '');

define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'false');

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/myparcom/public_html/'); // where the pages are located on the server

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/admin/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/myparcom/public_html/admin/'); // absolute pate required

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/myparcom/public_html/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');

define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

// define our database connection

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'root');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'winnie');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'mysql');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persisstent connections?

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

?>

I don't know how to change the codes above to make it works. I tried to copy the other configure.php in /catalog/includes to overwrite it but it will give me error.

" Server not found

Firefox cannot find server at www.localhostdir_ws_adminlogin.php。"

This is the content of the "catalog/includes/configure.php":

<?php

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://localhost');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://localhost');

define('ENABLE_SSL', false);

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'localhost');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'localhost');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 'C:/AppServ/www/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'root');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'winnie');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'mysql');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

Thank you very much and please help me...

Oh I found out I can visit the local admin now if I change the catalog/admin/includes/configure.php like this:

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://localhost/catalog');

define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://localhost/catalog');

define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', '');

define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'false'); // secure webserver for catalog module

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', 'C:/AppServ/www/catalog/'); // where the pages are located on the server

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/admin/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', 'C:/AppServ/www/catalog/admin/'); // absolute pate required

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/catalog'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 'C:/AppServ/www/catalog/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');

define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

(I didn't add "catalog" after the localhost before, so I failed many times..)

Now my only problem is I can't see the installation page when I visit http://localhost/catalog/admin/product_listing_setup.php

I can only see my login box.

Please help Spooks.....thank you so much!!!!!!! >0<

How to run the setup

The instruction says:

Log in to your admin, browse admin till the osCsiid no longer appears within the url, then goto the setup page by pasting into the url something like www.mysite.com/catalog/admin/product_listing_setup.php

ie you must login to admin first, b4 going to the page.

Sam

Contributions:

hi spooks

i posted a question but you passed over it and i got nowhere as well no question

would you please take a look at my humble request below???? :blush:

Hi Spooks

i need your help

i'm using your contribution and it works very well but there is on thing that i could not find any answer for it. >>

>> i am using "LIST IN BLOCKs" style and there is not "product listing switch" option in the bottom of page. i dont want to use other styles such as "list, thumbnails,..." i want use "List in Blocks" with an option to switch to list mode :rolleyes:

i cant do it myself but sure you can... :( :( :

hi spooks

i posted a question but you passed over it and i got nowhere as well no question

would you please take a look at my humble request below???? blush.gif

Sorry, I do a lot of support here, but i do not have the time to sort out every little issue for all & sundry. sweatingbullets.gif

Sometimes you must use your own resources to solve a problem. smile.gif

Sam

Contributions:

Sorry, I do a lot of support here, but i do not have the time to sort out every little issue for all & sundry. sweatingbullets.gif

Sometimes you must use your own resources to solve a problem. smile.gif

i wanted your help for 3 or 4 times in whis topic but you refused all...

i have no idea about php but what i want is like a peace of cake for you but...

one who knows something trys ro make others aware and guide them not just tell "do it yourself... go to hell :( :( :( :( )

if you can tell me the code tnnx alot... if not... on way or the other thankyou :'(

i wanted your help for 3 or 4 times in whis topic but you refused all...

i have no idea about php but what i want is like a peace of cake for you but...

one who knows something trys ro make others aware and guide them not just tell "do it yourself... go to hell :( :( :( :( )

if you can tell me the code tnnx alot... if not... on way or the other thankyou :'(

wow, that is extremely rude of you! Mr. Spooks has no obligation to help you.... he has generously donated his knowledge with this fantastic add-on and im sure his time is extremely limited. Plus take a look around the forum ... who else do you see helping out more people then he does?? Really, have some respect.

wow, that is extremely rude of you! Mr. Spooks has no obligation to help you.... he has generously donated his knowledge with this fantastic add-on and im sure his time is extremely limited. Plus take a look around the forum ... who else do you see helping out more people then he does?? Really, have some respect.

i never ever let me to be not respectful to the others, especially those who have learned me sth... even a bit :(

i wanted sam something and you can see in my previous post i said :"one way or the other thakyou" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: so my not rude... am i? :(

sorry for any kind of disrespect ... sam has helped all of us to the extent that there is no room for protest... besides i am persian, although we are not modern like you in advanced countries but sure our culture doesn't permit us to be rude to the others...

Sam, forget the code and accept my apologies :( :(

Edited by arash.najafi

How to run the setup

The instruction says:

Log in to your admin, browse admin till the osCsiid no longer appears within the url, then goto the setup page by pasting into the url something like www.mysite.com/catalog/admin/product_listing_setup.php

ie you must login to admin first, b4 going to the page.

Thank you Sam...But I don't understand what is "osCsiid"....

if the "osCsiid" means the words and numbers at then end of the URL

e.g. http://localhost/catalog/admin/login.php?osCAdminID=9d9967117a725aa0d85ec3f8c581af16

then I login and browse, but the same series of numbers and letters keep showing up:

http://localhost/catalog/admin/configuration.php?selected_box=configuration&gID=1&osCAdminID=9d9967117a725aa0d85ec3f8c581af16

product listing page:

http://localhost/catalog/admin/categories.php?selected_box=catalog&osCAdminID=9d9967117a725aa0d85ec3f8c581af16

currency page:

http://localhost/catalog/admin/currencies.php?selected_box=localization&osCAdminID=9d9967117a725aa0d85ec3f8c581af16

System :

http://localhost/catalog/admin/backup.php?selected_box=tools&osCAdminID=9d9967117a725aa0d85ec3f8c581af16

banners:

http://localhost/catalog/admin/banner_manager.php?osCAdminID=9d9967117a725aa0d85ec3f8c581af16

so I browse many pages but the same series of numbers keep showing.

When I paste http://localhost/catalog/admin/product_listing_setup.php, it will bring me back to the login page again (but the series of numbers has changed):

http://localhost/catalog/admin/login.php?osCAdminID=bfb552a79db1128b46142cb80149b12b

and I do all the steps above and still stuck in the login page everytime I paste the setup.php in the URL... I've tried adding some products or changing some setting inside the admin but still can't get through.... (sorry but I really don't know how....)

So I'm stuck at there..... please help, thank you!!!!

So I'm stuck at there..... please help, thank you!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!! I found out how to do it!!!

For other people have the same problem as mine , here is what I do!!!

1. Login to admin and go to Administor

2. select "manage section" on the left (sorry I'm using Chinese page so I don't know how it call in english version), and click "add files" on the right.

3. There is a dropdown menu and you can see "product_listing_setup.php", select it and save.

4. Then on the URL, paste "product_listing_setup.php" in the middle of the URL address, behind admin/ and in front of the " php?".

e.g. http://localhost/catalog/admin/product_listing_setup.php?cPath=1&action=store_file&osCAdminID=1d8de17c36b6fcc4f3de019739bfb03f

this is how I did it!!!!!!! Just by luck!!! and I got it!!!

Thank you again Sam for the great contribution and also your patience in solving our problems!!!!!!!!

Winnie

Hello Sam,

Everything is cool but for the new product area....

I can't set the fix height for the picture (I can in product listing).

I have no programming background but I know I should look at new product.php.

I can't find anything like box height or image height...

Can you give me some tips?

Thank you so much!

image can be viewed: http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2080990580070592192NpHdcb?vhost=entertainment

I know I can just adjust all the product pictures to same size but I want to learn how to set the picture size / box size in the new products.php...

If you using a thumbnail made the products_new.php file will use the image size set in the listing section otherwise it uses the small image size setting.

Sam

Contributions:

I'm using the new Easy Graphical Borders v1.1.zip and have for some time with no problem.

I just installed contribution Product Listing Enhancements, Thumbnails & Manufacturer Headings V2.0

for the first time and like it so much better that the other product listing I was using, thanks

I read though the tread and didn't see my problem but if I missed it I'm sorry.

I did read on the Graphical borders thread post # 14 You fixed a problem of a retained title,

I have the issue of the retained title though now showing up since installing Product Listing Enhancements, Thumbnails & Manufacturer Headings V2.0

I'm not using these parts:

Copy the included new_products.php to includes/modules/ if you wish to use it.

Copy the included products_new.php to your catalog root if you wish to use it.

Thank You

retained title

Can u give more dertails please, I url would help also. wink.gif

Sam

Contributions:

Hi Sam,

I cant give URL as I was setting it on test server before trying it on live site.

The problem is when I click on the last category in the infobox column left instead of just showing the products in the category it shows one of the other category titles like a heading in the border, though it still shows the products.

Thanks

Edited by newtest

Hi Sam,

I cant give URL as I was setting it on test server before trying it on live site.

The problem is when I click on the last category in the infobox column left instead of just showing the products in the category it shows one of the other category titles like a heading in the border, though it still shows the products.

Thanks

I`m sorry, I don't get what your trying to say, but in anycase as the error is not in the listing, it has nothing to do with this, so you need to find what is really causing it. You said b4 it occured after adding this, I would surmise that that is mearly coincidental.

Sam

Contributions: