• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Listing Enhancements, Thumbnails & Manufacturer Headings

spooks

Check your index.php, you must be calling product_listing.php twice??, also check if your calling it elsewhere (header, application_top etc etc)

Oh my god! You're right!! No wonder it was showing the sort order twice. I was calling it twice, but one of the lines was commented out so I didn't think it was a big deal. I deleted that and problem solved.

Thank you SO very very much!! Now this is working perfectly (FANTASTIC mod) and you're absolutely awesome! It wasn't until today that I realized that I have about 3 (and soon to be 4) of your mods working. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to not only create 'em but also helping us out to make it all work :D

I understand where everything is coming from, i guess i'm just not good enough to write the code to tell the website to pop up the larger image on hover.. the issue is that its all relative the to product id, if it were just basic HTML, i would have no issues defining it to pop up to a particular larger image, but since i need to tell it to pop up an image based on the product id of the smaller image, it is way over my head.. I could just leave it be i guess...

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

I understand where everything is coming from, i guess i'm just not good enough to write the code to tell the website to pop up the larger image on hover.. the issue is that its all relative the to product id, if it were just basic HTML, i would have no issues defining it to pop up to a particular larger image, but since i need to tell it to pop up an image based on the product id of the smaller image, it is way over my head.. I could just leave it be i guess...

If you post the contents of popup_image.php I can see where your large images are so tell what the code needs to be.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Sure thing Sam.. Thanks for helping. (so you can see what i am TRYING to do then, correct?) They seem to be in DRI_WS_IMAGES.. the image paths have always confused me.. what is WS?

<?php
/*
 $Id: popup_image.php

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce
 Copyright (c) 2008 Club osCommerce www.clubosc.com

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

$navigation->remove_current_page();

$products_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.large_products_image from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo $products['products_name']; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<script language="javascript"><!--
var i=0;
function resize() {
 if (navigator.appName == 'Netscape') i=40;
 if (document.images[0]) window.resizeTo(document.images[0].width +30, document.images[0].height+60-i);
 self.focus();
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body onload="resize();">
<?php
if (tep_not_null($products['large_products_image'])) {
echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['large_products_image'], $products['products_name']);
}
else {
echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image'], $products['products_name']);
}
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php require('includes/application_bottom.php'); ?>

I wasnt sure if with the pop over script, if it would call for the large image in the css or in the actual code? I have seen where they called the image in the css as a background.

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Sure thing Sam.. Thanks for helping. (so you can see what i am TRYING to do then, correct?) They seem to be in DRI_WS_IMAGES.. the image paths have always confused me.. what is WS?

<?php
/*
 $Id: popup_image.php

Copyright (c) 2008 Club osCommerce www.clubosc.com

*/

$navigation->remove_current_page();

$products_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.large_products_image from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);
?>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo $products['products_name']; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<script language="javascript"><!--
var i=0;
function resize() {
 if (navigator.appName == 'Netscape') i=40;
 if (document.images[0]) window.resizeTo(document.images[0].width +30, document.images[0].height+60-i);
 self.focus();
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body onload="resize();">
<?php
if (tep_not_null($products['large_products_image'])) {
echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['large_products_image'], $products['products_name']);
}
else {
echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image'], $products['products_name']);
}
?>
</body>
</html>
<?php require('includes/application_bottom.php'); ?>

I wasnt sure if with the pop over script, if it would call for the large image in the css or in the actual code? I have seen where they called the image in the css as a background.

The large image is $products['large_products_image']. So you would need to call that instead of $products['products_image'] in your css code. If you need help with that just post the css/javascript code.

Edited by rvsupply

They seem to be in DRI_WS_IMAGES.. the image paths have always confused me.. what is WS?

* DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

* DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

yea.. like i said.. I know where they are coming from, but i dont know really how to do the css.. i am going to play with it some more, but i think it might be over my head..

yea.. like i said.. I know where they are coming from, but i dont know really how to do the css.. i am going to play with it some more, but i think it might be over my head..

Add you css and do the following:

Change:

to:

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['large_products_image'], $products['products_name'],'','','class="large"');

You will probably have to make the image into a hyperlink as well.

Edited by playcraft

you arent getting what i want to do. I appreciate you taking the time to help me, but i want to make these changes on the PRODUCT LISTING page.. which is why i came here for help, because the coding was different than the stock.

I want to customers to look at a category that holds a number of images and just hover and see the larger version of the image without having to click to the product description..

you arent getting what i want to do. I appreciate you taking the time to help me, but i want to make these changes on the PRODUCT LISTING page.. which is why i came here for help, because the coding was different than the stock.

I want to customers to look at a category that holds a number of images and just hover and see the larger version of the image without having to click to the product description..

Post the contents of your product_info.php file.

I dont want it on the product_info file.. i want it on the product_listing.php file.

Sorry, i didnt want to just go and post the product_listing if you needed soemthing from the product_info. I just wanted to make sure we were clear on what was going on..

Product_listing.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_listing.php,v 2.1.7 2008/07/24 22:49:59 hpdl Exp $

*/
$graphic_bord = 'no'; //  set to 'yes' if you have older 'graphic borders' and not 'easy graphic borders'.

$cat_path = false; // set to true to include category paths in urls

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) $_GET['sort'] = $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'];
$max_results = (tep_not_null($_GET['max']) ? $_GET['max'] : MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS);
if (PRODUCTS_PER_ROW == 'PRODUCTS_PER_ROW' || PRODUCTS_PER_ROW == 0 || LISTING_SWITCH == 'LISTING_SWITCH') { $to = 'Setup Error!\nPlease ensure you have run the\nProduct Listing Setup File.'; print "<script>alert('$to');</script>"; }

// sort order array
if ($_GET['sort'] == '0d') $sort_array[] = array('id' => 0 . 'd', 'text' => DATE_ORDER);
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
  switch ($column_list[$i]) {
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
			$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_MODEL . APHA_ORDER);
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
	  $sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS . APHA_ORDER);
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
	  $sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER . APHA_ORDER);
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
	  $sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY . NUM_ORDER);
	  break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
	  $sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT . NUM_ORDER);
	  break;
			case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
			  $sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'a', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_PRICE . NUM_ORDER);
	  break;	
  }
}
			$sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_MODEL . REVERSE_ALPHA_ORDER);
	  break;
	  $sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS . REVERSE_ALPHA_ORDER);
	  break;
	  $sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER . REVERSE_ALPHA_ORDER);
	  break;
	  $sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY . REVERSE_NUM_ORDER);
	  break;
	  $sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT . REVERSE_NUM_ORDER);
	  break;
			  $sort_array[] = array('id' => $i+1 . 'd', 'text' => TABLE_HEADING_PRICE . REVERSE_NUM_ORDER);
	  break;	
  }
}	
// Max Results Array		
for ($i=1, $n=10; $i<$n; $i++) {		
	$max_display[] = array('id' => MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS * $i, 'text' => MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS * $i); 
	}	
	$max_display[] = array('id' => 1000000, 'text' => 'Show All');
// store GET vars		
$get_vars = '';
reset($_GET);
while (list($key, $value) = each($_GET)) {
  if ( ($key != 'sort') && ($key != 'max') && ($key != tep_session_name()) && ($key != 'x') && ($key != 'y') ) {
	$get_vars .= tep_draw_hidden_field($key, $value);
  }
}
$top_nav = ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '1') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3'));
$base_nav = ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '2') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3'));		
$listing_split = new splitPageResults($listing_sql, $max_results, 'p.products_id');

$page_nav = '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td class="smallText">' .  $listing_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS) . '</td><td class="smallText" align="right">' . TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $listing_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))) . '</td></tr></table>';
$drop = '<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td class="smallText">Results/Page: '. tep_draw_form('maxdisplay', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), '', $request_type, false), 'get') . $get_vars . (isset($_GET['sort']) ? tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $_GET['sort']) : '') .  tep_draw_pull_down_menu('max', $max_display, $_GET['max'], 'onChange="this.form.submit();"') . tep_hide_session_id().'</form></td><td class="smallText" align="right">Sort Order: ' . tep_draw_form('sorting', tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), '', $request_type, false), 'get') . $get_vars . (isset($_GET['max']) ? tep_draw_hidden_field('max', $_GET['max']) : '') . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('sort', $sort_array, $_GET['sort'], 'onChange="this.form.submit();"') . tep_hide_session_id().'</form></td></tr></table>';
if ( ($listing_split->number_of_rows > (int)$max_results) && $top_nav ) echo $page_nav;
if ($top_nav && ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0)) echo $drop;

function tep_get_category_name($category_id, $language_id) {
   $category_query = tep_db_query("select categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$category_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");
 $category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

return $category['categories_name'];
 }
function tep_get_manufacturer_name($manufacturer_id) {
   $manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$manufacturer_id . "'");
 $manufacturer = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query);

return $manufacturer['manufacturers_name'];
 }

function list_box_head($column_list) {
 for ($col=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $col<$n; $col++) {
switch ($column_list[$col]) {
	$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_MODEL;
	$lc_align = 'center';
	break;
	$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS;
	$lc_align = 'center';
	break;
	$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER;
	$lc_align = 'center';
	break;
	$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_PRICE;
	$lc_align = 'right';
	break;
	$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY;
	$lc_align = 'right';
	break;
	$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT;
	$lc_align = 'right';
	break;
  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
	$lc_text = TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE;
	$lc_align = 'center';
	break;
  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':
	$lc_text = (strstr(LISTING_BUTTON, 'buy now')? TABLE_HEADING_BUY_NOW : TABLE_HEADING_DETAIL);
	$lc_align = 'center';
	break;
}
if ( ($column_list[$col] != 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW') && ($column_list[$col] != 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE') ) {
  $lc_text = tep_create_sort_heading($_GET['sort'], $col+1, $lc_text);
}
  $list_box_contents[] = array('align' => $lc_align,'params' => 'class="productListing-heading"','text' => ' ' . $lc_text . ' ');
 }
 return ($list_box_contents);
}
// function list_head end	

function list_box_data($listing, $column_list) {
	global $PHP_SELF, $cPath, $cat_path;
				$currencies = new currencies();
			$man_id = (tep_not_null($_GET['manufacturers_id']) ? $_GET['manufacturers_id'] : '');	
		$link = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id'] . ($man_id ? '&manufacturers_id='.$man_id : ($cPath && $cat_path ? '&cPath=' . $cPath : '')) ) . '"' . ($man_id || ($cat_path && $cat_path) ? ' rel="nofollow"' : '') . '>';
	$buypic = (LISTING_BUTTON == 'buy now' ? 'button_in_cart.gif' : 'button_buy_now.gif');
		$button = (LISTING_BUTTON == 'buy now & details' ? '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button($buypic, IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a> <span class="buy_now">|</span> ' . $link . tep_image_button('button_details_small.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a><br><br>' : (strstr(LISTING_BUTTON, 'buy now') ? '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button($buypic, IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a><br><br>' : '<br>'. $link . tep_image_button('button_details.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS) . '</a><br><br>' )); 
			if (!strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'block'))	{			
	$lc_align = '';

$lc_align = 'center';
		$lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_model'] . ' ';
		break;
		$lc_align = 'center';
		$lc_text = $link.'<b>' . $listing['products_name'] . '</b></a>' . ($listing['short_desc'] && (PRODUCT_SHORT_DESC == 'true') ? '<br><span class="short">' . $listing['short_desc'] . '</span>' : '');
	   break;
		$lc_align = 'center';
		$lc_text = ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $listing['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $listing['manufacturers_name'] . '</a> ';
		break;
		$lc_align = 'right';
					$price = (function_exists(display_short_price)) ? $currencies->display_short_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) : $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])); 
		if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {
		  $lc_text = '<s>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>  ';
		} else {
					   $lc_text = ($listing['products_price'] > 0 ? '' . $price . '  ' : ' ' . TEXT_POA); 
if (function_exists(tep_get_att_price)) $lc_text .= (tep_get_att_price($listing['products_id']) > 0 ? '+' : ' '); 
		}
		break;
		$lc_align = 'right';
		$lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_quantity'] . ' ';
		break;
		$lc_align = 'right';
		$lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_weight'] . ' ';
		break;
		$lc_align = 'center';
		$lc_text = $link . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>';
		break;
	  case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':
				  $lc_align = 'center';
		$lc_text = $button;
	   break;
	}
			$list_box_temp[] = array('align' => $lc_align,
							 'params' => 'class="productListing-data" width="'.(100/sizeof($column_list)).'%" ',
							 'text'  => $lc_text);
  }
	} else {  // block listing 
	$list_box_temp = array();
	if (PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE) { $list_box_temp[] = array('align' => 'center',
																	   'params' => 'class="productListing-data" ',
							 											 'text'  => $link . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>');   }
		 $display ='';
		$display .= $listing['products_model'] . '<br>';
		break;
		$display .= $link.'<b><u>' . $listing['products_name'] . '</u></b></a><br>' . ($listing['short_desc'] && (PRODUCT_SHORT_DESC == 'true') ? '<span class="short">' . $listing['short_desc'] . '</span><br>' : '');
	   break;
		$display .= '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $listing['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $listing['manufacturers_name'] . '</a><br>';
		break;
				  $display .= '<br>Price: ';
		$price = (function_exists(display_short_price)) ? $currencies->display_short_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) : $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])); 
		if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {
		  $display .= '<s>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span><br>';
		} else {
					   $display .= ($listing['products_price'] > 0 ? '' . $price : '' . TEXT_POA); 
if (function_exists(tep_get_att_price)) $display .= (tep_get_att_price($listing['products_id']) > 0 ? '+' : ' '); 
						 $display .= '<br>'; 
		}
		break;
		$display .=  ($listing['products_quantity'] ? 'Stock = ' . $listing['products_quantity'] : 'Out of Stock') . '<br>';
		break;
		$display .= 'Weight = ' . $listing['products_weight'].WEIGHT_ABRV.'<br />';
		break;
			}
		}	
$list_box_temp[] = array('align' => 'left',
						 'params' => 'class="main" valign="top"',
						 'text'  => $display);
	if (PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW) {
		$list_box_temp[] = array('align' => 'left',
						 'params' => 'class="productListing-data" width="'.(100/4).'%" ',
						 'text'  => $button);
			}
	}
	return 	($list_box_temp);	
}
// function list_box_data end	

// set initial values	
$thumbnail_view = (isset($_GET['list']) ? $_GET['list'] : PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW); 
$empty_list=false;
if (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id']) && tep_not_null($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {
$title_name = tep_get_manufacturer_name($_GET['manufacturers_id']);
} else {
$title_name = (!$category['categories_name'] && tep_not_null($_GET['cPath']) ? tep_get_category_name(substr($_GET['cPath'], strpos($_GET['cPath'],'_')+1),$languages_id) : '');
}
$grid = strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'grid');
$gborders = function_exists(mws_boxHeader);
$Tborder = (!$gborders ? '<table class="infoBoxList" width="100%"><tr><td>' : mws_boxHeader('<big>'.$title_name.'</big>'));
$Tborderend = (!$gborders ? '</td></tr></table>' : mws_boxFooter ());
$border2 = (!$gborders ? '<table class="infoBoxList" width="100%"><tr><td>' : ($graphic_bord == 'yes' ? mws_boxHeader('<big>'.$title_name.'</big>') : ''));  
$border2end = (!$gborders ? '</td></tr></table>' : ($graphic_bord == 'yes' ? mws_boxFooter() : ''));		
if (tep_not_null($_GET['categories_id']) && $current_category_id == 0) $current_category_id = $_GET['categories_id'];

// output selected display
if (strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails')) {  //thumbnail
 $row = 0;
 $col = 0;
 $border = (!$grid ? '<table class="infoBoxProducts" cellpadding="2" width="'.PRODUCT_LIST_WIDTH.'" height="'.PRODUCT_LIST_HEIGHT.'" ><tr><td valign="top">' : '<br>');
$borderend = (!$grid ? '</td></tr></table>' : '');
$style = (!$grid ? 'class="smallText"' : 'class="infoBoxGrid"');
$info_box_contents = array();
if ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) {   $listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_split->sql_query);} else {
	$listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_sql); }
if (tep_db_num_rows($listing_query)) { 			
while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) {
 	if ($row == 0) { 
	  if (!$gborders && !$grid) $info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',
									   'params' => 'class="smallText" width="'.(PRODUCTS_PER_ROW ? (100/PRODUCTS_PER_ROW) : '').'%" valign="top"',
									   'text' =>  ' ');  
																				 echo $Tborder;$row ++;
				   }

// build thumb
	$man_id = (tep_not_null($_GET['manufacturers_id']) ? $_GET['manufacturers_id'] : '');	
	$link = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products['products_id'] . ($man_id ? '&manufacturers_id='.$man_id : ($cPath && $cat_path ? '&cPath=' . $cPath : ''))) . '"' . ($man_id  || ($cat_path && $cat_path) ? ' rel="nofollow"' : '') . '>';
	$image = $products['products_image']; 
	$addimages = (file_exists(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'displayimages.php')); // Additional Images Present
	if ($addimages) { 	
	$image_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT ai.medium_images, ai.images_description, ai.popup_images, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_description  FROM " .  TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " ai, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p WHERE ai.products_id=p.products_id and ai.products_id = '".(int)$products['products_id']."'");
$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($image_query);
	$image = ($selected_image['medium_images'] ? $selected_image['medium_images'] : ($selected_image['products_image_med'] ? $selected_image['products_image_med'] : ($selected_image['popup_images'] ? $selected_image['popup_images'] : $products['products_image']))); 
										} 
$image = (!$grid && $column_list[0] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' ? '<br>' : '') . $link . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, ($addimages ? (tep_not_null($selected_image['images_description']) ? $selected_image['images_description'] : (tep_not_null($selected_image['products_image_description']) ? $selected_image['products_image_description'] : $products['products_name'])) : $products['products_name']), PRODUCT_IMAGE_WIDTH, '' )   . '</a>' . '<br>';

$buypic = (LISTING_BUTTON == 'buy now' ? 'button_in_cart.gif' : 'button_buy_now.gif');
	$button = (LISTING_BUTTON != 'none' && PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW ? (LISTING_BUTTON == 'buy now & details' ? '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button($buypic, IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a> <span class="buy_now">|</span> ' . $link . tep_image_button('button_details_small.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS, 'class="thm_buy_now"') . '</a><br><br>' : (strstr(LISTING_BUTTON, 'buy now') ? '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button($buypic, IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a><br><br>' : '<br>' . $link . tep_image_button('button_details.png', IMAGE_BUTTON_DETAILS) . '</a><br><br>' )) : ' '); 

$name =	$link . '<b>' . $products['products_name'] . '</b>' . '</a><br>'. ($products['short_desc'] && (PRODUCT_SHORT_DESC == 'true') ? '<br>' . $products['short_desc'] . '<br>' : '');	 
	$price = (function_exists(display_short_price)) ? $currencies->display_short_price($products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products['products_tax_class_id'])) : $currencies->display_price($products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products['products_tax_class_id'])); 	
if (tep_not_null($products['specials_new_products_price'])) {
		 $price = '<s>' .  $currencies->display_price($products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($products['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
		} 
	if (function_exists(tep_get_att_price)) $price .= (tep_get_att_price($products['products_id']) > 0 ? '+' : ''); 
	$show_price = '<br><font size="'.PRODUCT_PRICE_SIZE.'">' . ($products['products_price'] > 0 ? $price : TEXT_POA) . '<br></font>';
	$quantity = ($products['products_quantity'] ? 'Stock = '.$products['products_quantity'] : 'Out of Stock').'<br />';
	$weight = 'Weight = '.$products['products_weight'].WEIGHT_ABRV.'<br />';
$model = $products['products_model'] . '<br>';
	$manfact = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $products['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $products['manufacturers_name'] . '</a><br>';
	$display = $border;
	for ($disp=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $disp<$n; $disp++) {
	switch ($column_list[$disp]) {
				  $display .= '<table summary="" width="100%" ><tr><td style="text-align:center;" valign="top" height="'.PRODUCT_IMAGE_VSPACE.'" >'.$image.'</td></tr></table>';
		break;
		$display .= '<table summary="" width="100%" ><tr><td class="thumbcontent" height="'.PRODUCT_NAME_VSPACE.'" >'.$name.'</td></tr></table>';
		break;
$display .= '<table summary="" width="100%" ><tr><td class="thumbcontent">'.$model.'</td></tr></table>';
		break;
		$display .= $manfact;
		break;
//					case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':   
//		   $display .= $show_price;
//			break;		
		$display .= $quantity;
		break;	
		$display .= $weight;
		break;	
				}
	}
	$display .= $borderend . $button;
			// thumb built			 

$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',
  'params' => $style . ' width="'.(PRODUCTS_PER_ROW ? (100/PRODUCTS_PER_ROW) : '').'%" align="center" valign="top"',
									   'text' => $display );
	$col ++;
if ($col > PRODUCTS_PER_ROW-1) {
  $col = 0;
  $row ++;
}
}  // prod loop
} else {$empty_list=true; }// no products!!
// got display
if ($row) { 
$i = 0; $nbx = class_exists(noborderBox); if ($col > 0 && $row > 1 && $nbx && !$grid) { for ($i=0, $n=$col; $i < $n; $i++) { $last_row[0][$i] =  $info_box_contents[$row][$i]; unset($info_box_contents[$row][$i]); } }
if (!$i) {$col = 0;$row ++;$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',
									   'params' => 'class="smallText" width="'.(PRODUCTS_PER_ROW ? (100/PRODUCTS_PER_ROW) : '').'%" ',
									   'text' =>  ' '); }
if ($nbx) new noborderBox($info_box_contents); else new contentBox($info_box_contents);
if($i) new noborderBox($last_row); 
echo $Tborderend;
							} else {$empty_list=true; }
} elseif (strstr($thumbnail_view, 'manufacturer')) {  //manufacturer

$row = 0;$col = 0;

if (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id']) && tep_not_null($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {
$filterlist_sql= tep_db_query("select distinct m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, mi.manufacturers_description from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi on m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id where m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$_GET['manufacturers_id'] . "' and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 }else{
$filterlist_sql= tep_db_query("select distinct m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, mi.manufacturers_description  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi on m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and mi.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name");
}
if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_sql)) { $rows = 0;
	while ($manufacturer = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_sql)) { 
	$info_box_heading = array(); if ($rows) echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '4');	
	echo $border2; 
	$info_box_heading[0] = array('text' => '<big>'.$manufacturer['manufacturers_name'].'</big><br />'.(MANU_DESCRIPTION == 'true' ? $manufacturer['manufacturers_description'].'<br />' : ''));
	new infoBoxHeading($info_box_heading, false, false);	
	//echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '2');		 
  $list_box_contents = array();
$list_box_contents[0] = (LISTING_HEADINGS == 'true' && !strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'block') ? list_box_head($column_list) : '');
if ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) { $rows = 0;  $listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_split->sql_query);} else {
  $rows = 0;  $listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_sql); }
while ($listing = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) {
	if ($listing['manufacturers_id'] != $manufacturer['manufacturers_id']) continue;
  $rows++;

$list_box_contents[] = (($rows/2) == floor($rows/2) ? array('params' => 'class="productListing-even"') : array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"'));
  $cur_row = sizeof($list_box_contents) - 1;
		$list_box_contents[$cur_row] =	list_box_data($listing, $column_list);  
  }
  if (!$rows && isset($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {
$list_box_contents[0] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"');
$list_box_contents[0][] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-data"',
							   'text' => TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS); $rows++; }
  if ($rows) new productListingBox($list_box_contents); 
echo $border2end; 
}   // man loop;
	$col = 0;$row ++;$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',
									   'params' => 'class="smallText" width="33%" valign="top"',
									   'text' =>  ' ');
} else {$empty_list=true; }  // no manufacturers!!
}
if ((!strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') && !strstr($thumbnail_view, 'manufacturer')) || $empty_list) {   //default listing

if (MANU_DESCRIPTION == 'true' && tep_not_null($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) { 
$manufacturer_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_description from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)($_GET['manufacturers_id']) . "' and languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$manufacturer = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturer_query); }

$info_box_heading[0] = array('text' => '<big>'.$title_name.'</big>'.($manufacturer['manufacturers_description'] ? '<br />' . $manufacturer['manufacturers_description'] : ''));
  $list_box_contents[0] = (LISTING_HEADINGS == 'true' && !strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'block') ? list_box_head($column_list) : '');
  if ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) {  $rows = 0; $listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_split->sql_query);
while ($listing = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) {
  $rows++;

$list_box_contents[] = (($rows/2) == floor($rows/2) ? array('params' => 'class="productListing-even"') : array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"'));
 $cur_row = sizeof($list_box_contents) - 1;

$list_box_contents[$cur_row] =	list_box_data($listing, $column_list);  
}
	$empty_list = false;
	echo $border2; 
	if ($title_name) new infoBoxHeading($info_box_heading, false, false);	
new productListingBox($list_box_contents);
	echo $border2end; //tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '4');
 } else {

$list_box_contents[0] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"');
$list_box_contents[0][] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-data"',
							   'text' => TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS);
new productListingBox($list_box_contents);
 }

}
if ($base_nav && !$empty_list) echo $drop;
if (($listing_split->number_of_rows > (int)$max_results) && $base_nav) echo $page_nav;

if (!strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'list') && LISTING_SWITCH != 'false' && !$empty_list) echo '<br><span class="smalltext"><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('list')). 'list='.(strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') ? 'manufacturer' : 'thumbnails')) . '">' . (strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') ? LIST_VIEW : THUMB_VIEW).'</a></span><br /><br />';
// echo '<hr>' . $listing_sql . '<hr>'; 

?>

index.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: index.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

*/

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php
 $category_depth = 'top';
 if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {
$categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
$cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);
if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {
  $category_depth = 'products'; // display products
} else {
  $category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
  $category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);
  if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {
	$category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories
  } else {
	$category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message
  }
}
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);

// Password Protection BOF

switch ($current_category_id){
case "10":
	require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'password_protect01.php');
	break;
case "11":
	require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'password_protect02.php');
	break;	
case "12":
	require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'password_protect03.php');
	break;	
case "13":
	require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'password_protect04.php');
	break;
case "14":
	require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'password_protect05.php');
	break;	
case "15":
	require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'password_protect06.php');
	break;	
}

// Password Protection EOF

?>
<head>
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
 if ($category_depth == 'nested') {
$category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
?>
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>

<td class="pageHeading" align="center"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
<?php
if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {
// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category
  $category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);
  for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
	if ($categories['total'] < 1) {
	  // do nothing, go through the loop
	} else {
	  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
	  break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in
	}
  }
} else {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
}

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;
while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
  $rows++;
  $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);
  $width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
  echo '				<td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";
  if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {
	echo '			  </tr>' . "\n";
	echo '			  <tr>' . "\n";
  }
}

// needed for the new products module shown below
$new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td><?php 

// commented out to remove new products mod. uncomment to add	include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?>
</td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<?php
 } elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
// create column list
$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();
reset($define_list);
while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
  if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
}

$select_column_list = '';

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
	  break;
	  $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
	  break;
	  $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
	  break;
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
	  break;
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
	  break;
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
	  break;
  }
}

// show the products of a specified manufacturer
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only a specific category
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
  }
} else {
// show the products in a given categorie
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
	$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  }
}

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('^[1-8][ad]$', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
	if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
	  $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
	  $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
	  break;
	}
  }
} else {
  $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
  $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);

switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
	  $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
  }
}
?>
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
<?php
// optional Product List Filter
if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {
	$filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";
  } else {
	$filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";
  }
  $filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);
  if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {
	echo '			<td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);
	  $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));
	} else {
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);
	  $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));
	}
	echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);
	while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {
	  $options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);
	}
	echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
	echo tep_hide_session_id() . '</form></td>' . "\n";
  }
}

// Get the right image for the top-right
$image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';
  $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
  $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
  $image = $image['manufacturers_image'];
} elseif ($current_category_id) {
  $image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
  $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
  $image = $image['categories_image'];
}
?>
		<td align="center"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<?php
 } else { // default page
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

</td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td><?php 
 //removed new products uncomment to add	   include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
<?php
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);
?>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<?php
 }
?>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

spooks, if you want me to create a new thread, i will.. dont wanna hijack

a mess?? whats a mess? I have not done anything aside from adding SPOOK'S code...I used Burt's ClubOSC thumbnail to store the large and small images.. The thumbnailer uses the large_product_image for the pop up.. this is the sql statement for it

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `large_products_image` VARCHAR( 64 ) AFTER `products_image`;

soyes, it is in the products table

a mess?? whats a mess? I have not done anything aside from adding SPOOK'S code...I used Burt's ClubOSC thumbnail to store the large and small images.. The thumbnailer uses the large_product_image for the pop up.. this is the sql statement for it

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `large_products_image` VARCHAR( 64 ) AFTER `products_image`;

soyes, it is in the products table

It looks messy compared to standard english, HEH ;) .

Ohh.. because the people's whos coding i used are people that i trust a QUALITY coders.

In index.php make the following changes:

Find:

$select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';

and add below:

$select_column_list .= 'p.large_products_image, ';

Also in index.php you will need to include the css code.

Do not perform this next step in a production environment.

In product_listing.php the following changes need to be performed:

Find:

$display .= '<table summary="" width="100%" ><tr><td style="text-align:center;" valign="top" height="'.PRODUCT_IMAGE_VSPACE.'" >'.$image.'</td></tr></table>';

and replace with:

$display .= '<table summary="" width="100%" ><tr><td style="text-align:center;" valign="top" height="'.PRODUCT_IMAGE_VSPACE.'" >'.$image. tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['large_products_image'], $listing['products_name'], '', '', 'class="large"') .'</td></tr></table>';

You will need to add a link in there as well.

I can't really take this any further as I would be coding in the dark.

what do you mean coding in the dark?? I mean.. the css i am using is made specifically for html sites, so i am struggling with that too i guess..

I just think that your changes arent the right changes to make because the lines you have me changing, and the lines Spooks had me change, AND the ones i changed on my own were the ones where i saw the correct changes. I actually HAD the code working fine aside form using the large image. Look at my past posts in this thread.. You will see why i am over all hesitant to make these changes..

Changing the product listing to show the large does not make sense to me in the index page because i do not want them to show.. maybe i am being dense, or nieve, or just annoying, but it doesnt make sense to me.

what do you mean coding in the dark?? I mean.. the css i am using is made specifically for html sites, so i am struggling with that too i guess..

I just think that your changes arent the right changes to make because the lines you have me changing, and the lines Spooks had me change, AND the ones i changed on my own were the ones where i saw the correct changes. I actually HAD the code working fine aside form using the large image. Look at my past posts in this thread.. You will see why i am over all hesitant to make these changes..

Changing the product listing to show the large does not make sense to me in the index page because i do not want them to show.. maybe i am being dense, or nieve, or just annoying, but it doesnt make sense to me.

Spooks changes are the same as the ones I posted above (only difference being his is stored in a variable and performs a check to see if the image is set in the database but his code is not retrieving the large image). Can you post your modified files that work aside from the large image showing?

What I meant about coding in the dark is I cannot see the output as I do not have access to your webserver.

Edited by playcraft

i'm going to make a new thread.. this is getting too above and beyond this thread..

I am going to post in general!

Hi everyone,

I am now building a store and I installed this great contribution but I have a little problem. The add to cart no longer works. The details button does not show. Please help.

On a separate note, how can I make a copy the change view link to the top of the page.

Thanks in advance for helping.

Regards,

Joy

On a separate note, how can I make a copy the change view link to the top of the page.

find (85)

if ( ($listing_split->number_of_rows > (int)$max_results) && $top_nav ) echo $page_nav;

add before:

if (!strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'list') && LISTING_SWITCH != 'false' && !$empty_list) echo '<br><span class="smalltext"><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('list')). 'list='.(strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') ? 'manufacturer' : 'thumbnails')) . '">' . (strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') ? LIST_VIEW : THUMB_VIEW).'</a></span><br />';

and at the end of the file find:

if (!strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'list') && LISTING_SWITCH != 'false' && !$empty_list) echo '<br><span class="smalltext"><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('list')). 'list='.(strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') ? 'manufacturer' : 'thumbnails')) . '">' . (strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') ? LIST_VIEW : THUMB_VIEW).'</a></span><br /><br />';

and delete.

The add to cart no longer works. The details button does not show

Need more info, have you run the setup, changed settings?

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

find (85)

add before:

if (!strstr(PRODUCT_THUMBNAIL_VIEW, 'list') && LISTING_SWITCH != 'false' && !$empty_list) echo '<br><span class="smalltext"><a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('list')). 'list='.(strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') ? 'manufacturer' : 'thumbnails')) . '">' . (strstr($thumbnail_view, 'thumbnails') ? LIST_VIEW : THUMB_VIEW).'</a></span><br />';

and at the end of the file find:

and delete.

Need more info, have you run the setup, changed settings?

Hi Spooks

Thanks for your prompt response. The details button is now showing. When I copied the code to duplicate the list view, I cannot change between views from the new link that only reads "THUMP_VIEW" at the top of the page. You can view <a href="http://www.tshirtsyes.com'">here</a>.

The add to cart button is not adding items to cart.

Thank you.

Regards,

Joy