• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Selecting multiple products in a category checkbox and adding them all to shopping cart in one click?

apple1

Does anyone know if it is possible to put a tick box with each product, so users can select multiple products in a category and add them all at once to the shopping cart, rather than individually? This would save my customers a whole lot of unnecessary to-ing and fro-ing.

Basically I want to create the same effect as what the the 'remove' checkboxes plus update button do in the shopping cart allow - that is - one action to apply to many products.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks very much.

I have subscribed to this forum topic hoping an answer will come. I know there is a contribution that puts a Quantity field in that allows customers the ability to insert quantity of product and then add to cart, but I want to be able to select multiple products in the products_listing page and then have an 'update' button to update prices of multiple product and then carry that to the shopping cart.

I may need to just hire someone to do this if no response. Anyone interested in building this or know of anyone who can?

Hi, it's been a while now.......

Anybody got any thoughts?

Any suggestions?

Did you, mapenn and wayneski, manage to find an answer? If so I'd love to know.....

Please can someone out there in the wide world help.....